The annoying question of your favorite Zeppelin album/song

lz2112

I'm sure this topic has been covered many times, but a noob to the board, 36 years a Zeppelin fan.

Years ago I got tired of being asked what my favorite Zeppelin album/song was, because it was so difficult to answer. One night I heard a friend answer the question with "Whichever one I happen to be listening to".

I "pirated" that and have used it since. Everything they recorded turns to gold in my ears.

1 hour ago, lz2112 said:

I'm sure this topic has been covered many times, but a noob to the board, 36 years a Zeppelin fan.

Years ago I got tired of being asked what my favorite Zeppelin album/song was, because it was so difficult to answer. One night I heard a friend answer the question with "Whichever one I happen to be listening to".

I "pirated" that and have used it since. Everything they recorded turns to gold in my ears.

It's a good answer. There are certain songs I like more than others. I do often have a favourite for a period of time, but it changes regularly.

Right now, Physical Graffiti - the entire album - as a statement like the legends intended, is my "favourite". When listened to in it's entirity it really is a cracking good flowing album that works from the opening riff in Custard Pie, to the closing notes of Sick Again. Just fucking brilliant as a whole.

....it might be different again next week. LOL

2 hours ago, lz2112 said:

Years ago I got tired of being asked what my favorite Zeppelin album/song was, because it was so difficult to answer

My answer and the easy answer for me, if asked, is ALL OF THEM!!!

If someone wants to get into specifics, I always have an answer for that question too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm new to the group and thought I'd chime in......

There is no possible way to answer this, first my favorite song was The Song Remains The Same, then Whole Lotta Love, then 10 Years Gone and Trampled Underfoot. But honestly I cannot pick just one, they're all so Fucking awesome I cannot stand it. So basically I Love every song and every album they ever put out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived