Does anybody know what Magic Mike looks like?

19 hours ago, reswati said:

MillardMike.jpg

He did in fact commit suicide in 1990.

Most likely he was this guy:

i dont know, same name but he doesn't look like he would be a bootlegger to me. none the less it is a cool story with an unfortunate end.

31 minutes ago, sk8rat said:

i dont know, same name but he doesn't look like he would be a bootlegger to me. none the less it is a cool story with an unfortunate end.

If all bootleggers looked the same they would be quite easy to spot, lol.

I'm not sure either if this is the right Mike Millard..............age wise it could be the right guy (picture was from the yearbook from 1969 around graduation), or a completely different one.

Edited by reswati

There is NO proof Moses existed.  What exact proof Mike was his real name and no one can disclose his grave ?

Everything that derails and evades these questions are hearsay.

Respecting peoples wishes is an easy cheap Scapegoat just like the Freezer story too.

Edited by TheGreatOne

I accept I may be 100% wide of the mark, but I've long thought there was a lot about the Millard story that sounds like urban myth. OK, someone recorded all those gigs and did a bloody good job of it, but the details we 'know' look like mischief-making or laying of false trails. I've read enough Zep-related nonsense to like a bit of evidence before I believe anything.

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Personal friends & acquaintances of his have attested to "Mike" being his actual name. You assume there is a grave.

I would not say assume only because Ive seen people state at the wishes of family or mother they want to keep it private.

According to his age range, his mom is possibly not alive or approaching her time.

Edited by TheGreatOne

13 minutes ago, Walter said:

Only people looking for attention using yet another movie reference do....

Movie reference ? I'll google it......edit, just did...ewwww... wish I hadn't.

Edited by JTM

6 hours ago, Crimson Avenger said:

I accept I may be 100% wide of the mark, but I've long thought there was a lot about the Millard story that sounds like urban myth. OK, someone recorded all those gigs and did a bloody good job of it, but the details we 'know' look like mischief-making or laying of false trails. I've read enough Zep-related nonsense to like a bit of evidence before I believe anything.

http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/6498/the-tragic-tale-of-a-legendary-concert-taper/

3 hours ago, TheGreatOne said:

I would not say assume only because Ive seen people state at the wishes of family or mother they want to keep it private. According to his age range, his mom is possibly not alive or approaching her time. 

Uh, ok.

2 hours ago, TheGreatOne said:

What friends were of Mike ? The people who backstab and keep Ipswich 1971 shows in a trade or purposely invert the audio channels to sabotage trades ?

Seriously now.

11 hours ago, TheGreatOne said:

There is nothing new or revealing in the article.

I'd have to agree. It's cleverly written in such as way as to imply more authority/sources than there actually are. There's a bit more detail about the wheelchair trick, which I personally don't find plausible at all. But even leaving that aside, nothing in that article is really substantiated by any evidence.

The Wheel Chair story is very funny and sounds believable, but at the same time it could have been just a story to cover maybe he was a roadie or something to cover tracks leading to him.

It's a bit striking odd how people have lot of detail stories about a person who does not seem to exist.

hahaha, Gimmea a F_ING break.  So they so called insiders know the mom gave Jimmy Page stuff too.  How do we know this for a fact ?  So technically Jimmy Page would know where the mother lives ??

Edited by TheGreatOne

14 hours ago, Crimson Avenger said:

I'd have to agree. It's cleverly written in such as way as to imply more authority/sources than there actually are. There's a bit more detail about the wheelchair trick, which I personally don't find plausible at all. But even leaving that aside, nothing in that article is really substantiated by any evidence.

Unsure what you expect to find 25+ years after the man's death. Unsure why you can't accept at face value what his friends and associates have said. Then again, I'm biased as I know some of them.

You are correct, too much time has passed and no one will be unable to uncover anything at this point.   The only thing we can do is wait and hope for any other stuff to come out.

In a way it makes sense a family may not want to know where someone is buried.  Pretty sure it was John Belushi who's grave was relocated to unmarked location due to vandalism and trash left behind.

Never ever heard of Mike Millard referred to as 'Magic Mike'. Never.

As for proof, some of you sound as if you still wouldn't believe it even if substantiated evidence was submitted. The proof for me is in the tapes themselves.

A roadie?!? Hahaha...please. The Millard tapes all have a consistent sound and a consistent recording point from the audience. A roadie would have been too busy with his job to be standing out in the audience with a tape tecorder. He would have been a FIRED roadie very quick.

Also, roadies worked the whole tour not just one city. The Millard tapes cover the shows Mike attended in Southern California. If it was a roadie, where are the similar tapes for Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Dallas, Baton Rouge, Seattle, Vancouver?

Why is the wheelchair trick so hard to believe for some of you? It's perfect genius in its perfect simplicity.

So now we're into doubting and bashing Mike Millard? Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Never ever heard of Mike Millard referred to as 'Magic Mike'. Never.

As for proof, some of you sound as if you still wouldn't believe it even if substantiated evidence was submitted. The proof for me is in the tapes themselves.

A roadie?!? Hahaha...please. The Millard tapes all have a consistent sound and a consistent recording point from the audience. A roadie would have been too busy with his job to be standing out in the audience with a tape tecorder. He would have been a FIRED roadie very quick.

Also, roadies worked the whole tour not just one city. The Millard tapes cover the shows Mike attended in Southern California. If it was a roadie, where are the similar tapes for Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Dallas, Baton Rouge, Seattle, Vancouver?

Why is the wheelchair trick so hard to believe for some of you? It's perfect genius in its perfect simplicity.

So now we're into doubting and bashing Mike Millard? Good luck with that.

Exactly.

I find it very amusing and funny random people coming out of the woodwork in aid of his defense though.

Edit:  I said Roadie or something, meaning something filling the void of whatever else.  Maintenance worker or Security...etc, someone local.

Edited by TheGreatOne