Does anybody know what Magic Mike looks like?

11 hours ago, Patrick Aloyysiuus said:

suicides are rarely posted in obits ,not something you want relatives friends to know about  

True.  The vast majority -- read nearly all -- suicides and ODs are not reported and the circumstances of the persons demise are almost NEVEr posted in the obit, if there is one.  "Died unexpectedly" is often the preferred language.  If anyone has Lexis-Nexus you might be able to find something, if you know where the alleged "Magic Mike" and his mom lived.

oh yea totally, there would never be an obituary that says cause of death or anything, but I was talking about the news itself before any posted Obituary or Funeral news if any was posted.

The official California Death Index may not list the cause of death either due to privacy and HIPAA laws, but it will certainly list the name in the Index list.

I also have connections ya know.  Im not going to mention specifics and towns, but my cousin has been an LA Cop for almost 40 years in LA County.  I wont mention the towns but it covers the whole area.

California Death Index, 1940-1997

Deaths between 1988 - 1992, these are the only possible names assuming the Millard was born prior to 1948 and some of other births are mid/early 1930's and 1908 era

David Wayne Millard - Born 13 Sep 1948 // Death 05 Oct 1990

Eric Jerald Millard - Born 19 Sep 1963 // Death 18 Feb 1989

Edited by TheGreatOne

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

This thread is wild. I see that it is also old with no recent activity, but I'mgoing to comment anyway. I grew up in California and my dad was great friends with Mike Millard. He even baby sat me and my brother sometimes. He was a super nice guy. He was not some weird recluse like the one article states. He had many friends including my parents. I even still have troll dolls he bought as a gift for me when I was a child. I distinctly remember when he died in 1994. I was almost 10 years old. Mike did in fact take his own life. I had never heard he was a janitor. I am fairly certain he was a teacher. He is buried in Loma Vista Memorial Park. His mother died in 2007. Mike was a balding redhead. I may have a picture of his somewhere in a box or old photo album. I had no idea he had gained a following online for his tapes. Wild world!

• 1 year later...