misprinted bootleg? january 9th 1969?

sk8rat

I got a russian boot the other day and I think the date is wrong. it is marked as january 9th 1969 at the fillmore west but I looked online and people say that the only recording from that show is train kept a rollin which is not on thereR-5303999-1390069332-2324.jpeg.jpg. any Idea what show it might actually be?

You'll probably have to match up the Plantations - aka- What Robert says between songs.  There a few websites that keep a log of Plantations for each show.     I don't know much about specific dates and what show is what date.

'As Long As I Have You' is from 4/24/1969.

Halfway through the number, Jones' bass cabinet exploded and Plant ad-libed new lyrics: "I think we've got some trouble with our equipment, yeah ... I think we're gonna get it together, yeah ... I think we're gonna have a good time ... I think we'd better the right key!" After the song Plant commented: "We seem to have a cock-up every time we've been here!"

I think the rest is the same date, I believe Strider and lcondo123 have this too? Maybe they can confirm?

1 hour ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

'As Long As I Have You' is from 4/24/1969.

Halfway through the number, Jones' bass cabinet exploded and Plant ad-libed new lyrics: "I think we've got some trouble with our equipment, yeah ... I think we're gonna get it together, yeah ... I think we're gonna have a good time ... I think we'd better the right key!" After the song Plant commented: "We seem to have a cock-up every time we've been here!"

I think the rest is the same date, I believe Strider and lcondo123 have this too? Maybe they can confirm?

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but im thinking it's probably 4/24.  I found this and the track list is the same. 

51zjx7oM33L.jpg

1 hour ago, lcondo123 said:

It's 4/24. I've got that exact boot in my room, it's the stereo stage recording from April 24th '69 ;)

thanks for the confirmation. looks like I have two of the same now. I have the dancing avocado too.

Archived