Awesome Cover "Nobody's Fault..."

DogsoverLava

I found this guy a couple years ago -- his production voice is very unique across his originals and covers -- there are quite a few Zep covers buried in his youtube channel - but check out his latest... bloody hell -- just herculean in terms of work - even if it's not to your specific taste  holy man! Just awesome.  I present Mike Gubisch:

3 hours ago, reswati said:

I like the guitars, but he someway overdid the use of that Digitech Vocalist on his voice.

That's sort of a style thing for him - I'm just impressed by what it takes to conceptualize and pull off that kind of cover. - It's fully thought-out and executed.

• 7 months later...

Hi Everyone , I am a huge Zeppelin fan ever since my early teens. I made a cover of Fool In The Rain using a newly bought audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2) along with a Reaper DAW. I am a complete beginner to using this stuff but watching tutorials on it really helped, still have lots to learn. I have a youtube channel with other covers basically with cellphone audio and video (not very good sound) which is the reason i bought the interface. Can i get opinions on the mix.....wondering if people think the mix of vocals and music is balanced enough. The music track is actually a karaoke track that i enhanced with Reaper and the vocals consisted of compression and some reverb. 

Archived