led zeppelin cd`s for sale

i`ve got a collection of cd`s to sell and unsure if i should put on e-bay.  Included are all 9 studio albums with Remasters,Early Days Latter Days and Mothership collections. BBClive sessions, How the west was won live album, Song remains the same soundtrack and an audio documentary focusing on first 5 albums. All in excellent condition. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. I`ve put all my music on external hard drives and i-pods. No need for them anymore. If anyone interested i`ll sell for £50 free postage uk. 

IMG_20160617_133504.jpg

IMHO, CDs look cool on a shelf, and I like having the artwork on paper (and no, I am actually not old and stuck in the past). I use CDs for the purpose of listening in the car, but then again maybe your car uses an i-pod. Additionally, i-pods, as far as I know, won't hold a lossless audio file, but that might not matter to you if you don't hear the difference between an MP3 and a Flac. I keep all of my CDs even after I import the tracks into Itunes as ALAC files. I don't listen on my computer a ton, but then if my CDs were destroyed I could still go online and burn the AlACs to CD-Rs without losing audio quality. If you aren't familiar with the difference between these types of digital audio files, there's a ton of helpful info readily available online (just google it).

If you've already considered all this, then yeah, Ebay is probably the best place to sell them. Some people are wary of it though, because of all the scammers, so you might reach a different audience of customers on Amazon, because it is generally a little safer. Enough rambling, though...

Long Live Zep!

5 hours ago, neil parkinson said:

i`ve got a collection of cd`s to sell and unsure if i should put on e-bay.  Included are all 9 studio albums with Remasters,Early Days Latter Days and Mothership collections. BBClive sessions, How the west was won live album, Song remains the same soundtrack and an audio documentary focusing on first 5 albums. All in excellent condition. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. I`ve put all my music on external hard drives and i-pods. No need for them anymore.

IMG_20160617_133504.jpg

By all means necessary, stay away from ALAC.    I believe it's a Chinese virus and do not trust Apple at all.  There have been nasty stories like this for years

The big downside, however, comes for music aficionados. If you have ripped your CD collection (as I have) in the Apple Lossless format (ALAC) (or purchased lossless files from an online digital lossless format store) you no longer have access to these files in this format if you have an active Apple Music account.

http://www.macnn.com/articles/15/08/09/simple.system.for.protecting.streaming.music.causing.major.headaches.129892/

On 7/14/2016 at 1:35 PM, TheGreatOne said:

By all means necessary, stay away from ALAC.    I believe it's a Chinese virus and do not trust Apple at all.  There have been nasty stories like this for years

The big downside, however, comes for music aficionados. If you have ripped your CD collection (as I have) in the Apple Lossless format (ALAC) (or purchased lossless files from an online digital lossless format store) you no longer have access to these files in this format if you have an active Apple Music account.

http://www.macnn.com/articles/15/08/09/simple.system.for.protecting.streaming.music.causing.major.headaches.129892/

ALAC is NOT A CHINESE VIRUS!, I have a converter (FLACtunes) that converts FLACs to ALACs, and it works fine, Itunes plays the ALACs fine. They are even offered for download from the LiveDownloads site, where such artists as Springsteen and Roger Daltrey still officially sell their shows...

And besides, I don't need to access stuff in the cloud, it's all on my personal Mac.

Archived