Led Zeppelin Bootlegs

kingzoso

If it is okay with the administrators, please feel free to post any and all Led Zeppelin live bootlegs here.  I have been listening to Led Zeppelin bootlegs for over 28 years.  I want this to be for the younger and newer fans of Led Zeppelin to listen to (well everyone really) and hear how the "Mighty Led Zeppelin", were the biggest concert draw during Their reign from 1968 - 1980.  Long Live Led Zeppelin...

I will start: 

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 3:08 AM, TheGreatOne said:

Technically the other thread - What are you listening to is 99.9% bootlegs and a duplicate thread

I have no idea what you are talking about.  What Led Zeppelin bootlegs I listen to are 100% illegal and the best of the best of Led Zeppelin that were illegally recorded over 45 years ago. 

If someone way back then thought the same thing, then this remarkable recording would never exist:

3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.  What Led Zeppelin bootlegs I listen to are 100% illegal and the best of the best of Led Zeppelin that were illegally recorded over 45 years ago. 

If someone way back then thought the same thing, then this remarkable recording would never exist:

The walking dead?

4 hours ago, kingzoso said:

He is saying that your thread is  pretty much the same thing as a thread that already exists,

What show or live song are you listening to now?

4 hours ago, kingzoso said:

This thread is a bit weird....

KingZoso, the "whatchalisteningto" thread is pretty much what you are going for anyway, yes????

Are you simply trying to promote a more accomodating forum for posting boots without fear of Admins if they are not conflicting with official releases? - A noble cause to be sure.

Do you know what the only 5 legged creature is?

SPOILER!

It's all too easy these days to acquire bootlegs, what with torrent and streaming services  and whatnot. The magic has gone, overload is here. I rarely listen anymore, I download 'em, burn 'em to a disc, print off a cover, play them once maybe twice and put them on a shelf to "gather dust"...Whereas when I got  my first Boot back in late 72 or early 73 "Mudslide" it cost me £2.25p and I played it 'till the groove wore down. Long gone are the days when you had to actually seek and search out the one place within miles that sold bootlegs.... those new or recent to the bootleg collecting game don't how unlucky they are because there is no magic having it all there for nothing at the click of a mouse....

1 hour ago, JTM said:

It's all too easy these days to acquire bootlegs, what with torrent and streaming services  and whatnot. The magic has gone, overload is here. I rarely listen anymore, I download 'em, burn 'em to a disc, print off a cover, play them once maybe twice and put them on a shelf to "gather dust"...Whereas when I got  my first Boot back in late 72 or early 73 "Mudslide" it cost me £2.25p and I played it 'till the groove wore down. Long gone are the days when you had to actually seek and search out the one place within miles that sold bootlegs.... those new or recent to the bootleg collecting game don't how unlucky they are because there is no magic having it all there for nothing at the click of a mouse....

:yesnod:

7 hours ago, paultrewin4@yahoo.co.uk said:

dear zep head i have followed what you write etc you should write a book the internet isnt the answer to everything and a book from you and ledzepfilm i would pay a lot keep up the good work thanks

Wow, amazing grammar (just like your other post which is also just one long "sentence").

6 hours ago, JTM said:

72c512c7eee64b5c4f20159b25520378.jpg

15 hours ago, rm2551 said:

This thread is a bit weird....

KingZoso, the "whatchalisteningto" thread is pretty much what you are going for anyway, yes????

Are you simply trying to promote a more accomodating forum for posting boots without fear of Admins if they are not conflicting with official releases? - A noble cause to be sure.

Actually, no.  I am not asking people on this forum who reads this, "What show or live song are you listening to now"? I am asking the good people on here to post complete (if possible) bootlegs so that others can listen to and appreciate them if they so desire. 

I will add Led Zeppelin's last concert from July 7, 1980 in Berlin, Germany to this topic:

7 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Actually, no.  I am not asking people on this forum who reads this, "What show or live song are you listening to now"? I am asking the good people on here to post complete (if possible) bootlegs so that others can listen to and appreciate them if they so desire. 

Fair enough. Posting shorter 'playlist' sets (best of tour compilation type thing) probably would be better to get others interest IMHO. So the set list would be intact, but represent a few different concerts and showcase their best renditions of each song from particular tours - but I'm splitting hairs, its a good idea. I hope the Admins allow it.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, BledZabbath said:

What's nuts ? Strider?

This thread. It's redundant. There is already the long-running "What Live Show or Song are You Listening Now?" thread that has extensive postings and discussions of all the various bootlegs. There are 59 pages of topics already in the live section, and many of those topics are about "what is the best bootleg?" or "what are the essential bootlegs?".

As to your question, if you had looked just 6 threads down you would have seen this topic discussion which pertains to your question.

Archived