Thanks for having me

Rainwater

I am 49 years old and I have been a Led Zeppelin fan for years.  Unfortunately, the band was a little before my time as far as me buying their albums on release or being a fan before the band broke up but I am still a hard cord Led Zeppelin fan by anyone's standards. 

Again, thank you for having me.

4 hours ago, Rainwater said:

I am 49 years old and I have been a Led Zeppelin fan for years.  Unfortunately, the band was a little before my time as far as me buying their albums on release or being a fan before the band broke up but I am still a hard cord Led Zeppelin fan by anyone's standards. 

Again, thank you for having me.

I will be 46 in November so I am basically in the same situation as you are.  I first discovered Led Zeppelin from an older friend of mine when I lived in Saint Louis back in 1983.  What really got me into Led Zeppelin was when I first read "Hammer of the Gods" and subsequently got me into buying and listening to Led Zeppelin bootlegs.  At one point in the late 1980's, I probably owned over 100 Led Zeppelin bootleg compact discs. 

Thanks very much to this awesome forum and YouTube, I can communicate to others who share our love of Led Zeppelin and listen to a myriad of Led Zeppelin bootlegs on a daily basis. 

I will post a YouTube Led Zeppelin bootleg of one of the most famous Led Zeppelin concerts of all-time:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I've just turned 30 and only got into Zeppelin a few years back. I'm light years behind a lot of you in discovering their magic and never even existed when they were together. I've made my peace with it, haha. I hope you enjoy the forum! 

Hey Zoe, I have listened to Led Zeppelin for many years, but I feel like I am discovering their magic all over again.  Sometimes our life experiences allow us to go back and hear and feel something we never felt before.  You have come to Led Zeppelin at the right time in your life.  Enjoy!

Archived