Hoping for the best but fearing what might be possible

kipper

my 14 year old niece has been missing since last thursday. She has been a bit of a problem child from a broken home so we are hoping she just ran off for a few day with a friend. What makes it worse is my sister took her phone away two weeks ago to discsiplin her so we are really worried now because there is no way to contact her. The police keep acting like she will turn up  because last year she did the same thing but was only gone for two days but we knew her phone was on.  But just wanted to share this because dont take your kids phones away find a different punishment.  hoping for good thoughts from everyone.

13 hours ago, kipper said:

my 14 year old niece has been missing since last thursday. She has been a bit of a problem child from a broken home so we are hoping she just ran off for a few day with a friend. What makes it worse is my sister took her phone away two weeks ago to discsiplin her so we are really worried now because there is no way to contact her. The police keep acting like she will turn up  because last year she did the same thing but was only gone for two days but we knew her phone was on.  But just wanted to share this because dont take your kids phones away find a different punishment.  hoping for good thoughts from everyone.

Stay strong and stay positive - chin up!

• 3 weeks later...

thank you everyone for the positive energy, this has been a terrible few weeks.  the good news is we finally heard from my niece and she is alive but still not home. eventually the police finally got off their asses and did some investigations and talked to all of her friends who knew nothing, but after getting a tip from a woman who saw my neice from her description in a bar of all places said she was with a guy who a few people knew as a real scum of the earth type. The guy is around 28 of 30 years old and was working at the bar as a bouncer. When he left town last month my neice went with him to Texas and the police tracked him down by his cell phone but he has  since skipped out possibly to Russia. my neice called my sister and said she okay but won't come home still and we are trying to find out where she is. Her call came from Texas and we just hope she is not with that guy.  Makes me so angry I could kill that guy.  what kind of animals do these things to chilren escapes me. 

2 hours ago, kipper said:

thank you everyone for the positive energy, this has been a terrible few weeks.  the good news is we finally heard from my niece and she is alive but still not home. eventually the police finally got off their asses and did some investigations and talked to all of her friends who knew nothing, but after getting a tip from a woman who saw my neice from her description in a bar of all places said she was with a guy who a few people knew as a real scum of the earth type. The guy is around 28 of 30 years old and was working at the bar as a bouncer. When he left town last month my neice went with him to Texas and the police tracked him down by his cell phone but he has  since skipped out possibly to Russia. my neice called my sister and said she okay but won't come home still and we are trying to find out where she is. Her call came from Texas and we just hope she is not with that guy.  Makes me so angry I could kill that guy.  what kind of animals do these things to chilren escapes me. 

I just saw this.  Listen, you should absolutely reach out to John Walsh on the TV show the Hunt.  I am dead serious. He works these cases and has had tremendous success.  You know who John Walsh is I am quite sure   1-800 099 -0546 or 1-866-The Hunt.  Or go on CNN and to to the Hunt.  They will reach out to you and help

And remember, time is crucial in these cases.  Regardless of her circumstances you need to take action.  Good luck and keep us posted.

On 9/4/2016 at 7:30 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I just saw this.  Listen, you should absolutely reach out to John Walsh on the TV show the Hunt.  I am dead serious. He works these cases and has had tremendous success.  You know who John Walsh is I am quite sure   1-800 099 -0546 or 1-866-The Hunt.  Or g

o on CNN and to to the Hunt.  They will reach out to you and help

And remember, time is crucial in these cases.  Regardless of her circumstances you need to take action.  Good luck.  and keep us posted.

thanks for the good advice but my neice is on her way home now. the guy she ran off with the police are still looking for because they think he may have done the same thing to another underaged girl last year. The police and FBI know who he is and he was here legally on a work permit. But just like my neice that other girl was around 14 or 15 and he sweet talked her into having sex with him what a fucking asshole.  But at least she is safe and on her way back home but who knows how this will affect her life having been raped by this older man. I guess the guy told my neice not to tell the police they had sex or he would be charged with rape which is why they want to catch him. He is from Russia and they think he went back there but if he ever travels back to the US they will arrest him according to the police and if he goes to England or Canada or France and he comes up on thier radar they said he will probably get sent to the US for trial which Im glad to hear that some countries dont tolerate this shit either.

2 hours ago, kipper said:

thanks for the good advice but my neice is on her way home now. the guy she ran off with the police are still looking for because they think he may have done the same thing to another underaged girl last year. The police and FBI know who he is and he was here legally on a work permit. But just like my neice that other girl was around 14 or 15 and he sweet talked her into having sex with him what a fucking asshole.  But at least she is safe and on her way back home but who knows how this will affect her life having been raped by this older man. I guess the guy told my neice not to tell the police they had sex or he would be charged with rape which is why they want to catch him. He is from Russia and they think he went back there but if he ever travels back to the US they will arrest him according to the police and if he goes to England or Canada or France and he comes up on thier radar they said he will probably get sent to the US for trial which Im glad to hear that some countries dont tolerate this shit either.

I am so glad to hear that she is on her way home.  I really hope that some police agency finds this scumbag and extradites him back to the United States to be convicted of rape and kidnapping.  Extradition is a MotherFucker if you a criminal.  Let this C-------er die in an American prison (or worse, let him get raped every day for the rest of his life in a Texas prison). 

15 hours ago, kipper said:

Fantastic!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2016 at 5:37 PM, in_the_evening said:

That is great news.  Get her some counseling, figure out why she takes such risks.  Yes, that guy is in deep doo-doo, and likely any country with an extradition treaty with the US will happily send him back - in handcuffs.

yes thanks for the thoughts you and everyone. THis was such a painful experience but I hope she gets counseling. She is such a pretty young girl and has had problems being from a broken home but being used by a man that way has to do so much damage to a young womans self being.

They are finding more victims to this guy too. He is 29 years old and he targets teenaged girls from broken homes or who arent supervised.  So far the youngest victim was 13 and there are a few 15 year old girls plus my neice. If he comes back to the USA he is probably going to end up in prison for most of his life.

Archived