Introduction

ZosoAddict

Hello,

I am a 40 year old Zeppelin fan from Atlanta Georgia. I have been listening to the band since 1983, when my dad would play "Stairway" and "The Rain Song" for me on his acoustic and, in turn, made me dig into his record collection.

I appreciate you all allowing me to be a part of this group.

5 hours ago, ZosoAddict said:

Hello,

I am a 40 year old Zeppelin fan from Atlanta Georgia. I have been listening to the band since 1983, when my dad would play "Stairway" and "The Rain Song" for me on his acoustic and, in turn, made me dig into his record collection.

I appreciate you all allowing me to be a part of this group.

Welcome, man. I'm from Woodstock, GA! :wave:

17 minutes ago, California Evermore said:

Just in case anyone ever wonders, my profile pic is a picture I took at the first Grateful Dead Fare Thee Well concert Santa Clara, California on June 27.  It was a very special time for me last Summer and a very special picture. 

Wow! Great pic, California Evermore.  Welcome to the forum!

:) 

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, percyandpagey said:

I am a 20-year old fan obsessed with the 60s and 70s and of course Led Zep! So glad I found this forum - so many detailed and interesting discussions on just about every topic!

Hello from me. Look forward to reading your thoughts about the best band in the World EVER.

3 hours ago, craigled said:

Hello from me. Look forward to reading your thoughts about the best band in the World EVER.

Thanks! Saw Robert Plant a couple years ago and it definitely solidified that fact. It was the most entrancing, beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life! It kills me to imagine what it would have been like to have seen Led Zeppelin live. 

Archived