2016 NHL season

LedZeppfan1977

23 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Rangers should win tonight.  Have to.  I say the same for the Blues.  It would sure be nice for the Blues to go in there and smoke them.  Go Blues!!!!!

Missed the game, at the Rival Sons show.. my buddies back home were giving me shit all night about not watching. ..lol.. I hear Cindy is out for the pens ?

17 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Missed the game, at the Rival Sons show.. my buddies back home were giving me shit all night about not watching. ..lol.. I hear Cindy is out for the pens ?

Yes but WAshington let them off the hook.  I am more digusted as ever because the Blues as well as they have played, and they have played well enough to beat anyone, trail 3-1 and now MUST WIN.  I am hoping they light those cheating fuckers up like a Xmas tree.  The refs suck. They gave Nashville a gift penalty, PP, that was not deserved and the announcers calling the game agreed.  So it was 0-0 and aboiut 13 minutes left in the 3rd when they pulled this shit against a team they knew were desperate.  I am soooooooo  sick of the zebras deciding sporting events.  They have too much power. If you can challenge a play, allow them to challenge a penalty call.  iN all sports.  Those are game killers. 

On 5/5/2017 at 9:57 AM, Walter said:

Crosby is out for the Pens with a fractured skull, from what I've  heard.  Blues doing their usual playoff choke down.

No and NO.  Crosby played last night . The Blues have played well but they have not gotten the bounces and the refs called a ridiculous penalty on them in a  0-0 game with minutes left to basically give Nashville that game.  Still the Blues won game 5.  I am hoping they win today and then they can go back and take care of these punks.  Otherwise its likely Ducks to the finals.

Congratulations to the Predators. I've always liked Laviolette as a coach, and Rinne was a brick wall all series. Just as they did against the Blackhawks, they just had too much team speed. (Now, where the hell was this version of the Preds during the regular season? It wasn't a fluke that they were 8th in the Western Conference - they were a little better than mediocre in the regular season.) Still, good for them for getting to the conference final.

I also think that Anaheim will most likely be their opponent there, but the Oilers have been as unpredictable as anyone this playoff. I still can't get over the Ducks' game 5 comeback - that's one of the best comebacks in a playoff game I have ever seen...

2 hours ago, zepscoda said:

My Rangers are killing me... 

Edmonton up 4-0  in the first. 

The Ducks should win game 7.  I am sick over todays Blues game.  They had Nashville on the ropes and let them off the hook.  Bastard coach.  All his fault because of how he had them play the game.  Defense, fine.  He ruined a great offense

13 hours ago, FL6 said:

I lost count of how many break aways and odd man rushes Nashville had today.

St Louis was in complete control of the game until they made that one mistake of allowing unattended guy in crease and its 1-1.  After that it changed everything.  I blame the coach.  St Louis had more talent and should have won this series. Still like the Ducks to find a way vs Edmonton.  I like the Caps tonight.  And Rangers to force game 7

10 hours ago, ebk said:

^^ I wish we had a "Like" button on this board :D 

9 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

Agreed! :D

That was a ass kicking last night... 

Rangers vs Caps in the Eastern conference finals would be awsome!! However, the Rangers need to keep their foot on the gas tonight or it's over.

5 hours ago, zepscoda said:

That was a ass kicking last night... 

Rangers vs Caps in the Eastern conference finals would be awsome!! However, the Rangers need to keep their foot on the gas tonight or it's over.

I am with the Caps all the way now that the Blues were upset by those scumbags.  I need the Rangers to win tonight to cash in a couple of parlays

1 hour ago, ebk said:

Choking Dogs.  

Always Choking Dogs.

My sincere condolences - I really thought the Caps would do it this year.

Well, Ottawa does seem a bit blessed during these playoffs - maybe it will continue. (I will certainly be cheering for it.)

13 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

My sincere condolences - I really thought the Caps would do it this year.

Well, Ottawa does seem a bit blessed during these playoffs - maybe it will continue. (I will certainly be cheering for it.)

Bad luck is all it was.  They played very well.  So did ST Louis.  Its a game of luck when you get to that level.   Anaheim was blessed to escape that series.   I hope they demolish those bearded freaks.  

On 5/10/2017 at 7:26 PM, ebk said:

Choking Dogs.  

Always Choking Dogs.

Choking Dogs Always Be Choking. ?

Well, it's pretty simple now. Ottawa vs. Anaheim for the Stanley Cup Finals.

I am pulling for Ottawa because they are the last Canuck team standing. I would love to see a Canadian team win the Cup for a change.

I am cheering for the Ducks so that maybe I can have a chance to attend a game in person.

Archived