Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jeff Reames

jeff reames
Opinion

8 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jeff Reames said:

Best concert I have ever seen on Blu-ray !!!!!

Which concert exactly are you talking about?

9 hours ago, reswati said:

Which concert exactly are you talking about?

I agree.  I can only assume that he means "Celebration Day":

The 02 show is killer. Every time I watch it, it reminds me of the fact that the Zeppelin could take flight one more time and take over the world. I do respect that Robert chooses not to, but it is disappointing just the same.

19 hours ago, Jeff Reames said:

Best concert I have ever seen on Blu-ray !!!!!

You've not seen many then. The quick cuts become tiresome after a couple of plays.

2 hours ago, JTM said:

You've not seen many then. The quick cuts become tiresome after a couple of plays.

Christ, I guess the hell.  Feel like I am seasick after the first couple of songs. Zooming in and out quickly, all the endless scene changes, don't think a scene is held for more than five seconds.

Miss the feedback too, made it seem much more immediate. I know he wanted to "clean it up", but hell, there's nothing wrong with saying "we had some imperfections and dealt with them handily".

On 9/6/2016 at 8:16 AM, in_the_evening said:

Christ, I guess the hell.  Feel like I am seasick after the first couple of songs. Zooming in and out quickly, all the endless scene changes, don't think a scene is held for more than five seconds.

Miss the feedback too, made it seem much more immediate. I know he wanted to "clean it up", but hell, there's nothing wrong with saying "we had some imperfections and dealt with them handily".

Yes....and once again the Plantations are needlessly cut.

Posted (edited)

On 9/6/2016 at 5:38 AM, JTM said:

I absolutely agree with this. .It gives the viewer a dizzying effect that I dont appreciate. . That and Jason's ride cymbal drive me fkn crazy. .it's dry and doesnt resonate at all. .I get through a few songs and end up putting another show on to watch/listen to. 

Edited by Bozoso73