2 hours ago, JTM said:

You've not seen many then. The quick cuts become tiresome after a couple of plays.

Christ, I guess the hell.  Feel like I am seasick after the first couple of songs. Zooming in and out quickly, all the endless scene changes, don't think a scene is held for more than five seconds.

Miss the feedback too, made it seem much more immediate. I know he wanted to "clean it up", but hell, there's nothing wrong with saying "we had some imperfections and dealt with them handily".

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 8:16 AM, in_the_evening said:

Christ, I guess the hell.  Feel like I am seasick after the first couple of songs. Zooming in and out quickly, all the endless scene changes, don't think a scene is held for more than five seconds.

Miss the feedback too, made it seem much more immediate. I know he wanted to "clean it up", but hell, there's nothing wrong with saying "we had some imperfections and dealt with them handily".

Yes....and once again the Plantations are needlessly cut.

• 7 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 5:38 AM, JTM said:

You've not seen many then. The quick cuts become tiresome after a couple of plays.

I absolutely agree with this. .It gives the viewer a dizzying effect that I dont appreciate. . That and Jason's ride cymbal drive me fkn crazy. .it's dry and doesnt resonate at all. .I get through a few songs and end up putting another show on to watch/listen to. 

• 8 months later...
On 5/11/2017 at 7:01 PM, Bozoso73 said:

I absolutely agree with this. .It gives the viewer a dizzying effect that I dont appreciate. . That and Jason's ride cymbal drive me fkn crazy. .it's dry and doesnt resonate at all. .I get through a few songs and end up putting another show on to watch/listen to. 

For those of us who are not musicians (like me), could you please explain what you mean by the comment on Jason's ride symbol and could you please cite a good example from the concert.

On 1/14/2018 at 11:05 PM, Cashmere said:

For those of us who are not musicians (like me), could you please explain what you mean by the comment on Jason's ride symbol and could you please cite a good example from the concert.

Its very dry with no resonance. . SIBLY for one. . I think he had these made for the show. . Bonzo was keen on using his ride as a crash sometimes b/c of its wet crashy sound. . I have used Sabian cymbals for that exact reason. . When you hit them they continue to resonate sound:) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived