Jimmy Page live event streamed on the official Led Zeppelin Facebook page tomorrow (Sept. 14th)

sam_webmaster

World Premiere Of A Brand New Led Zeppelin Video

Could be interesting...

It would be nice to see an official release of that early Communication Breakdown video or the Beat Club performance. Or maybe they've found the long lost How Late It Is footage...unlikely.

just more of the same stuff; cool to see jimmy but these scripted interviews and re releases; well, seen one seen them all.  

"Well, its most unfortunate i had to set aside the amount of time i did to deal with the stairway lawsuit, but the band prevailed and that is most importand you see. It was importand to set the record straight so to speak.  Yes, I was on the touchlines practicing; preparing to be seen live but then an opportunity emerged with the BBC sessions and as you'll see, its quite interesting actually.  I do hope to get out there and be seen playing, but with this, the holidays fast approaching along with some other behind the scenes issue regardin legal fees over the siut, it may bee a little while longer until i have the time to properly dedicate myself to getting on with new music.  i may add i found some outtake demos with my project with David Coverdale, so there may be some interesting treasures to look  forward to.  Well, yes, I  want to say I'm keen on playing live with new material, and I have it tou see, but wouldn'y you want you past work to have the very best audio quality available?  well, sure so i've taken that on".  I'm just so busy behind the scenes.  

20 hours ago, Thomasw536 said:

I was on the touchlines practicing; preparing to be seen live but then an opportunity emerged with the BBC sessions and as you'll see, its quite interesting actually.  I do hope to get out there and be seen playing, but with this, the holidays fast approaching along with some other behind the scenes issue regarding legal fees over the suit, it may be a little while longer until i have the time to properly dedicate myself to getting on with new music.  i may add i found some outtake demos with my project with David Coverdale, so there may be some interesting treasures to look  forward to.  Well, yes, I  want to say I'm keen on playing live with new material, and I have it to see, but wouldn't you want your past work to have the very best audio quality available?  well, sure so i've taken that on".  I'm just so busy behind the scenes.  

That's right folks! He's so keen to be seen playing live in 2016 that a BBC Sessions re-release, some C/P outtakes we can all hear on YouTube and a frivolous lawsuit took priority, not to mention he just sat through Roy Harper's 75th birthday concert. Good grief, just stop with the excuses already. 

I hate to say it but Jimmy is in no shape or form to play on stage or tour.  This is what Jack LaLanne looked like at age 73 and confirmed with a similar photo from GRIT NEWSPRINT MAGAZINE ~ JULY 12, 1987 and he is 73.    Nothing is impossible, but Jimmy would need some serious workout and exercise; which would eat up even more time

110124-lalanne2.jpg

EDIT:   This thread is from almost 10 years ago

The thing is, if Page have played a couple of songs with Roy, assuming Roy was willing to allow it, then Page could have legitimately claimed he was fulfilling his promise to "wanting to be seen to be playing live". It would have been a bit of a stretch obviously but he could have claimed it was the start of his campaign. likewise had he have accompanied Jack White on Jools Holland 

Archived