Where's the vomit emoticon when you need it? Can't believe they are still around. Truly one of the worst bands I ever saw in concert. Pure hair-metal poofery cheese. Canned-sound (sweetened with backing tapes?) and Stephen Pearcy's voice was atrocious...fingernails on blackboard.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Where's the vomit emoticon when you need it? Can't believe they are still around. Truly one of the worst bands I ever saw in concert. Pure hair-metal poofery cheese. Canned-sound (sweetened with backing tapes?) and Stephen Pearcy's voice was atrocious...fingernails on blackboard.

Lol, that outdid my comment 10 to 1, hahahahahaaaaaaa.

Here's the vomoticon to make the experience complete................drumroll.............ta taaaaaaaaaaa!!!

puke-emoticon-299.jpg

Edited by reswati

Warren Demartini is a very underrated guitarist, imho. There was a lot of great hard rock musicians in the 1980's that unfortunately were part of the glam thing. All of those bands, musically anyway, were just trying to do their best version of Zeppelin.

2 hours ago, ZosoAddict said:

Warren Demartini is a very underrated guitarist, imho. There was a lot of great hard rock musicians in the 1980's that unfortunately were part of the glam thing. All of those bands, musically anyway, were just trying to do their best version of Zeppelin.

More like trying to do their best version of Van Halen-Kiss-Aerosmith. Hair-metal had nothing to do with Led Zeppelin, no matter what revisionists try to tell you.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:06 AM, The Rover 75 said:

Demartini can play, but is just in the wrong place. I do enjoy this kind of music, laugh if you want, however not this band.

Me Too!!!! each to there own........................avatar9732_1.gif.jpg

• 3 months later...

I liked Round and Round because it's a good pop song (it's a solid go-to drunken/stoned song because of the vocal melody) but I'v never heard any evidence of either guitarist being any good. Sure they can play the thing but is there anything that blows people away? I'm open to references.

Edited by FL6

Ratt were absolute shite. I was a teenager when hair rock, or whatever the fuck it was called, was all the rage. I was already into Zeppelin and Roy Harper. Guns n roses were good though. 

When I went to the "Monsters of Rock" in Donington 91, it was AC/DC , Metallica, motley Crüe, Quuensryche and the Black Crowes. That was a proper line up, except for Motley Crüe. They stank the place out