New soundboard for Montreux 3/7/70 ?

No Quota

Just in my mail

The Great Beast 666 (3/7/70 Montreux) - Deluxe Box Set Huge Upgrade and Featuring Previously Unreleased 4 Soundboard Tracks including Never Before Heard Communication Breakdown Encore. The following editions of this exclusive Ultra Rare Set are NOW in stock;

Any ideas on what the songs are?

The last 4 tracks in stereo soundboard- Moby Dick, How Many More Times, Whole Lotta Love, Communication Breakdown. The audience recording sounds the same to me as the previous versions. Another must have. Keep 'em coming!!

Front-outside.jpg

5 minutes ago, zeplz71 said:

The last 4 tracks in stereo soundboard- Moby Dick, How Many More Times, Whole Lotta Love, Communication Breakdown. The audience recording sounds the same to me as the previous versions. Another must have. Keep 'em coming!!

Wasn't HMMT and WLL soundboard in previous releases such as Intimidator? Or at least fragmentary parts of the board?

This is one of all my all time favourite shows, I have the regular version on the way.    Does anyone else think the 7CD box is ridiculously expensive even by Japanese boot standards?    I was in the Blind Faith shop in Tokyo last month and they were virtually giving away stockpiles of the Intimidator jewel cased re-release in their bargain bin area - throw it into this set and they double the price!    

41 minutes ago, jbrum77634 said:

This is one of all my all time favourite shows, I have the regular version on the way.    Does anyone else think the 7CD box is ridiculously expensive even by Japanese boot standards?    I was in the Blind Faith shop in Tokyo last month and they were virtually giving away stockpiles of the Intimidator jewel cased re-release in their bargain bin area - throw it into this set and they double the price!    

I got mine for free.... So did the bootlegers.

Cool news. Must be the rest of the soundboard. Nothing will beat the audience recording in quality though. If an upgrade of the soundboard sounds better than the audience tape, I'll be extremely surprised.

Edit: oh, its not the whole soundboard, only 4 tracks of which most we already had. Oh well, still cool. Way to milk the cow EVSD.

Hell of an upgrade to the soundboard. I had guessed the old soundboard version was 1 of 2 audio tracks from the rumored radio recording.

4 hours ago, Dirty Work said:

Cool news. Must be the rest of the soundboard. Nothing will beat the audience recording in quality though. If an upgrade of the soundboard sounds better than the audience tape, I'll be extremely surprised.

Edit: oh, its not the whole soundboard, only 4 tracks of which most we already had. Oh well, still cool. Way to milk the cow EVSD.

Hell of an upgrade to the soundboard. I had guessed the old soundboard version was 1 of 2 audio tracks from the rumored radio recording.

This new board tape sounds great. The audience is a great tape but this new board tape would be the one regularly played by me if the complete tape were to surface.

See this thread for more info.

Doesn't seem anyone knows for sure if the whole show is on reels. ??

4 hours ago, Dirty Work said:

This new board tape sounds great. The audience is a great tape but this new board tape would be the one regularly played by me if the complete tape were to surface.

See this thread for more info.

Doesn't seem anyone knows for sure if the whole show is on reels. ??

1970-Montreux_reel.jpg

17 minutes ago, SymphonyX said:

No one notice the USB stick on top of the box on top left ?  What's the story of the USB stick ?

What makes you think it's a USB stick and why would there be a story to tell.......

3 minutes ago, Flyingzepp said:

Man, I can't find this anywhere. Can anyone help a fella out? Would love to upgrade by existing Montreux!

A very good friend of mine already has a copy for me.  Matter of fact, I'm picking it up tomorrow.  Would you like a copy?

• 1 year later...

Archived