Argenteumastrum - Bootledz

Jukkin

Probably late to the party but I've only just seen that the links in Argenteumastrum now link to Bootledz for release details. The details linked to on Bootledz appear to be no more than a list of releases with no details on quality or completeness and no links within the list. With uuweb being mostly out of date then the only quality reviews I can find are on Royal Orleans if a particular date has been added. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Jukkin said:

Probably late to the party but I've only just seen that the links in Argenteumastrum now link to Bootledz for release details. The details linked to on Bootledz appear to be no more than a list of releases with no details on quality or completeness and no links within the list. With uuweb being mostly out of date then the only quality reviews I can find are on Royal Orleans if a particular date has been added. Am I missing something?

Decent reviews can be found at Collectors Music Reviews. Google them. Bootledz doesn't really do reviews , he just comments on sources, completeness, edits etc. 

Aa is very useful as it comes for source details and bootleg references. It has also a detailed low gen list comparison not found on RO or Bootledz. I do not mind being redirected to Bootledz links as track listing for every boot title isn't the most important thing to me.

Archived