Did Zeppelin ever play Nashville Tennessee?

charlton

25/08/1970 Chicago, Illinois

ledzeppelin.alexreisner.com/tourdates

Led Zeppelin Tour Itinary (70-72) www.led-zeppelin.com

The home of Led Zeppelin on the internet... www.led-zeppelin ... Aug. 25 Nashville, TN (Municipal Auditorium ) Aug. 26 Public ... Next page of Tour Dates

www.led-zeppelin.com/LZitin70-72.html

25/08/1970 Municipal Auditorium - Nashville, TN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_North_American_Tour_Summer_1970

Alex Reisner has many questionable dates on his itinerary list.......and wikipedia is a user contributed site...in other words chock full of inaccuracies and misinformation.

You're best bet on Zep tour dates is between Dave Lewis, Robert Godwin, R-O.com, and this site. I would'nt bother w/ the rest.

I have some in the house that are into country and I get it shoved down my throat far more than Id like. So I do get fed up with it. But I do agree that the oldes are far better than the modern crap. Its all about sex on the country music channel. They sell the music with a bunch of hot blondes shaking their goods. the music itself I cant stand. I will say one thing, I prefer women vocalists over male in country.

Sorry about the malfunction there, had a few Imperial stouts. Anyways, Plant is working with Allison Krauss, which ties them back to Nashville. Check out Charlie Walker's "My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You" on You Tube and anything Johnny Cash did to see what real country music is all about...BTW I have a personal attachment to the old stuff, since Charlie Walker is my father and one of the old country legends. He didn't care for Zeppelin when I jammed it out in high school, but called me up when he saw on CNN their 02 concert. Nashville is Music City from country to rock. Great musicians are all over here. I ate next to Peter Frampton, played golf with Chet Atkins, and used to go over to Johnny Cash's house. Zep still reigns supreme though :D

Archived