STING

The Pagemeister

• 2 weeks later...

Hi;

I bought the new cd, 57th and 9th...the deluxe version..(more tunes hence more expensive)..I bought it anyhow as the non deluxe was not on the shelf..if there is such a non-deluxe version??

I am disappointed....the first tune is upbeat...there are a few other upbeat tunes but many are slow ballads...it's described as a rock pop cd...

The first tune is I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU...it's repeated later in the cd only it's the LA version...What is a "LA" version? I'll take a wild guess and say it was recorded in LA

Sting was on THE TODAY SHOW on Friday...He's looks great...so I guess this inspired me to buy his cd...as I could not stop thinking about him......:wub:

Juliet

Hi:

I see there is another tune,INSHALLAH, repeated twice. One is stated as the Berlin Sessions version. The first of the tune has no version written after the title..I kinda resent buying a cd that has two tunes repeated twice. Even though they have different versions they are still the same tune(s)...GRRRR

Dud of the week,eh?

I see the tour has been announced but no LONDON CANADA date at this time

Edited by Juliet
spelling errror

Re: 57th and 9th

It starts out with this rockin' tune then proceeds to the next tune that is very, very, very sombre....It feels like you have been in a good mood then all of sudden are confronted with sad news ...and must stop smiling..this is not what I want...the last tune is so fast it makes me dizzy

J :blink:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, luvlz2 said:

Of course this has nothing to do with the non-stop ambulance / tragedy chasing leeching attorneys plastering endless adds about this on TV (filing deadline Dec 31st, 2020). Man, if this gets momentum every down and out groupie in AZ will be lining up for miles. CHA-CHING BABIES!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...