Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dacop13

Any players out there?

11 posts in this topic

Please excuse me if this has been asked before as I am new to this forum, but a long time Zep Head. I was just wondering if there are any players out there and if so, what guitars, basses, amps and drum kits do all have?

Me...

GUITARS
G&L Legacy HSS
Fender Stratocaster (4)
Gibson LesPaul (2)
Gibson Explorer
ESP Eclipse
PSR Torero
Yamaha Bass
Taylor 210 Acoustic
Yamaha 12 String Acoustic

AMPS
Orange Dual Dark 100
Orange Dark Terror
Mesa Boogie MK3
Egnater Renegade
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Marshall DSL 50
Fender Mustang 100

What do you have???.........



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two turntables and a microphone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are musicians on this forum and they have various instruments. Sorry it's a bit of a silly and unintelliigent question, especially if you don't want to know more about those instruments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:57 AM, Matjaz1 said:

There are musicians on this forum and they have various instruments. Sorry it's a bit of a silly and unintelliigent question, especially if you don't want to know more about those instruments.

I play the Drums - 

The kit that I currently use most is a Yamaha Power V 6 pc. 22" bd /  12" tom /  13" tom / 14" floor tom / 16" floor tom / 14" x 7 1/2 Ludwig Wooden Snare

Cymbals are Zildjian A Customs 14" Hi- hats / 16" crash / 17" crash / 18" crash / 20" ride / 21" Rock Ride & 20" China.

I ride sometimes with my right, but mostly open handed (lefty) which is why I need a Ride Cymbal and Floor tom on both my right and left sides of my kit.

Other kits I have are a Rogers "Holiday" Kit from 1964 (20 12 12 16 14 sn) This is my Church Kit, 

a Remo Quadura Mastertouch kit (22 12 13 16 14 sn)  - Great drums but some of the hardware needs replacing.. 

and a smaller Yamaha Stage Custom Kit 20, 10, 12, & 14 - 

Also, I live in a duplex so I have a Roland TD-10 Electronic kit so I'm not always pissing off the neighbors.    

a Zildjian gong, Timbales, Octabans, some hand drums etc....  

Plus a few Keyboards,  an Epiphone LP Jr. copy,  a Dean Bass and an old Gibson Tube amp.

I have a Tascam 24 track Digital Recorder, Pro-Tools and an Old Teac 4 track Reel to Reel..

That was fun to list on my lunch break..

   

Edited by the chase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2016 at 10:57 AM, Matjaz1 said:

There are musicians on this forum and they have various instruments. Sorry it's a bit of a silly and unintelliigent question, especially if you don't want to know more about those instruments.

Sorry dude, its not an "unintelligent" question or post, musicians like to discuss gear. Having a bad day? 

Edited by dacop13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, the chase said:

I play the Drums - 

The kit that I currently use most is a Yamaha Power V 6 pc. 22" bd /  12" tom /  13" tom / 14" floor tom / 16" floor tom / 14" x 7 1/2 Ludwig Wooden Snare

Cymbals are Zildjian A Customs 14" Hi- hats / 16" crash / 17" crash / 18" crash / 20" ride / 21" Rock Ride & 20" China.

I ride sometimes with my right, but mostly open handed (lefty) which is why I need a Ride Cymbal and Floor tom on both my right and left sides of my kit.

Other kits I have are a Rogers "Holiday" Kit from 1964 (20 12 12 16 14 sn) This is my Church Kit, 

a Remo Quadura Mastertouch kit (22 12 13 16 14 sn)  - Great drums but some of the hardware needs replacing.. 

and a smaller Yamaha Stage Custom Kit 20, 10, 12, & 14 - 

Also, I live in a duplex so I have a Roland TD-10 Electronic kit so I'm not always pissing off the neighbors.    

a Zildjian gong, Timbales, Octabans, some hand drums etc....  

Plus a few Keyboards,  an Epiphone LP Jr. copy,  a Dean Bass and an old Gibson Tube amp.

I have a Tascam 24 track Digital Recorder, Pro-Tools and an Old Teac 4 track Reel to Reel..

That was fun to list on my lunch break..

   

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, dacop13 said:

Sorry dude, its not an "unintelligent" question or post, musicians like to discuss gear. Having a bad day? 

I'm not having a bad day, the problem is you didn't use it the right way, you used a phrase, as if you are actully asking, if they are any musicians on this forum at all, do you want  that to make me happy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a:

Blackstar ID15 TVP amp

2016 Danelectro DC59 in Red

2000 Epiphone Les Paul Standard

1970s Epiphone 12 string Acoustic

Unknown year Vintage VGA900 6 string Acoustic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1981 Black Fender Lead II

1986 Sunburst Fender 1957 Re-issue from the Custom Shop

1974 Tobacco Sunburst Gibson Les Pal Standard

1973 Alpine White Gibson ES1275 6/12 string

1988 Yamaha Acoustic

1985 Black Kramer Focus 3000

2009 Cherry sunburst 50th Anniversary re-issue  Gibson Les Paul Standard from their Custom Shop\

1976 50 watt half stack Marshall Amp and slanted bottom

1981 Fender Princeton Reverb

1988 Marshall Mini-stack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1997 fender '67 reissue natural blonde

Not sure the year but a squier classic vibe tele thinline... It was natural but got bored and had a friend paint it that new camaro green...

Fender 4×10... I call the quackmaster cuz the highs quack...

Really want some sort of plexi or plexi clone through a 4x12 with celestions

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0