The Real News Story on Election Night Live Free or Die

Charles J. White

18 hours ago, IpMan said:

As a business owner (partner), it is none of my business what my partners do just as long as it does not affect the practice. Who am I to dictate what someone else can do in their private time, I am no ones moral superior. Just as long as no one is snorting lines of coke or whatnot while on the job, or such activities are affecting ones performance and judgement, it is none of my concern.

Arizona has a bill which just passed the senate and will likely pass the house which will expand arrest and seizure to those who protest. A direct violation of the 1st amendment which is a result of Trump's assault against such amendment.

This is insanity

Yeah, the 1st amendment is only protected for comments that sooth the führer's fragile ego....

image.jpg

image.jpg

23 hours ago, IpMan said:

Arizona has a bill which just passed the senate and will likely pass the house which will expand arrest and seizure to those who protest.

The House Speaker said today that he will not be considering the bill, so it will not be moving forward in the legislature.

39 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

The House Speaker said today that he will not be considering the bill, so it will not be moving forward in the legislature.

Thank god my Glendale friend, I can sleep easy now.

Ps. I am looking at moving to Flagstaff this summer, maybe we can meet and share a pint or two, or three... There is a great bar up in Flag called the Annex, man can they mix a drink. Beaver St. Brewery pours some great pints as well. I really love it up there.

On 2/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, IpMan said:

Ps. I am looking at moving to Flagstaff this summer, maybe we can meet and share a pint or two, or three... There is a great bar up in Flag called the Annex, man can they mix a drink. Beaver St. Brewery pours some great pints as well. I really love it up there.

Haven't been there in ages, but it sounds like a good excuse to go. But between work and being a full time caregiver, I am pretty much stuck here in the city.

On 2/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, IpMan said:

On 3/1/2017 at 5:49 PM, luvlz2 said:

Haven't been there in ages, but it sounds like a good excuse to go. But between work and being a full time caregiver, I am pretty much stuck here in the city.

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Happy 420 everyone !  I'll be celebrating with some white rhino, pitbull, and my all-time taste favorite Vanilla.  I'm burning clean !

And even Jeff Sessions can't stop what's coming our way.......http://www.cbsnews.com/news/support-for-marijuana-legalization-at-all-time-high/

Happy 420 BM. Let's see i have some wonderful blond Maroc and some of my own Kwazulu. Also in the tin is some Indian charas and some gooey black which I am not sure where it originated. 

43 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Happy 420 BM. Let's see i have some wonderful blond Maroc and some of my own Kwazulu. Also in the tin is some Indian charas and some gooey black which I am not sure where it originated. 

Hmmm....That gooey black sounds like my vanilla.....a little sprinkle on everything.  B)

You know, I have a couple old-fashioned bongs....a vaporizer...various glass pipes....but lately I'm right back to twisting my own for some reason.  41 year veteran....and my pectorals aren't sagging yet !

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/20/news/companies/marijuana-420-shopping/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

37 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Hmmm....That gooey black sounds like my vanilla.....a little sprinkle on everything.  B)

You know, I have a couple old-fashioned bongs....a vaporizer...various glass pipes....but lately I'm right back to twisting my own for some reason.  41 year veteran....and my pectorals aren't sagging yet !

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/20/news/companies/marijuana-420-shopping/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

Is the Vanilla very sweet and when you heat it up it goes into a very sticky soft putty???The Indian Charas is my personal choice

I always have joints, only when I was in India would I have a Chillum. Took my first toot at a UFO show back in 1978

Happy 420 gentlemen!  Just picked up some extremely sticky, fluffy, stinky bud.  I have some vapes, glass pipes, but my #1 go to is our 10 inch, thick glass, bong.  With some ice chips inside. :yesnod: 

IMG_1636.JPG

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Happy 420 gentlemen!  Just picked up some extremely sticky, fluffy, stinky bud.  I have some vapes, glass pipes, but my #1 go to is our 10 inch, thick glass, bong.  With some ice chips inside. :yesnod: 

IMG_1636.JPG

Oh yeah, with the ice chips! :lol: Happy 420!

11 hours ago, Walter said:

IMG_1636.JPG

Way to handle that depression Walter ! :D

12 hours ago, Walter said:

IMG_1636.JPG

Looks very dark Chuck or is it the way the picture has come out? I can smell it from here. Is it Sativa or an Indica?

14 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Looks very dark Chuck or is it the way the picture has come out? I can smell it from here. Is it Sativa or an Indica?

No idea where it originated.  A friend who has a friend who has 43 varieties of smoke.  Picked up some gummies for the Mrs too.  She loves those.  It is very dark.  Took it for a test drive for the first time last night.  Very smooth, mellow buzz.  

Archived