Favourite Movie Scenes

greengrass

I just saw Taken finally.  Have not seen 2 or 3 yet.  My DVR is set to record 2 soon.  I am debating which is better in action scenes?  When Liam Neeson takes out those 5 guys at the coffee table or when Denzel takes out those Russians in that other movie where they prostitute the young girl that Denzel saves.  I cannot remember the name of the film right now.

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

And me but for a different reason. One of my fav movies of all time. Everything about it is just great. 

It is a really great movie. The scenes at the end with Hugo Weaving's character and his family were revolutionary for the time, and very touching and powerful as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The 1970s were the last great decade for movies, so deep that even the unheralded and rarely seen films from that decade are better than 95% of the films today. Case in point, "Diary of a Mad Housewife" with Carrie Snodgress (Neil Young wrote two songs about her, "A Man Needs a Maid" and "Motion Pictures") giving a deeply moving and funny performance. This is the party scene with a fantastic young Frank Langella and the original Alice Cooper Band!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived