Best version of 3/21/75

godzilla777

Yeah I have this one too, I listen to all bootlegs on youtube these days anyway and I have all bootlegs archived on DVD's. Never traded them.

The only problem is, that the longer ones on youtube playlist are cut into few pieces and they don't continue at the same spot, got to

get the bootleg on my computer again.

This is from the database but there's no link showing for it so I copied the text:

Small Fish
(These are home-made releases created by the people from Presence server and using the artwork created by Small Fish, also semi-labelled by the nickname.)

AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME
SMALL FISH SFCDR1179

CD-R1: Band Announcements/Rock And Roll/Sick Again/Over The Hills And Far Away/In My Time Of Dying/The Song Remains The Same/The Rain Song/Kashmir
CD-R2: No Quarter/Since I've Been Loving You/Trampled Underfoot medley incl. Gallows Pole/Moby Dick
CD-R3: Dazed And Confused medley incl. For What It's Worth, Woodstock, I Shot The Sheriff
CD-R4: Stairway To Heaven/Whole Lotta Love medley incl. The Crunge/Out On The Tiles Intro/Black Dog/Communication Breakdown/Heartbreaker medley incl. Bouree
Recording: Very good mono/stereo audience. Source: Seattle Center Coliseum, Seattle, Washington Mar. 21 '75. Comments: Deluxe jewel case.

Archived