Best Boot Co.?

Bozoso73

Since im soo late coming to the forum party only joining last year, Im sure my questions are dated but as of the end of 2016... 

Who is putting out the highest quality boots? This is basically a personal preference question but who is consistent with their ability to get the best out of shows taped so long ago with equipment considered now to be obselete? 

PS I like buying great shows off internet sites and dates on most date to the 1990's . . .Do companys like TMOQ Wendy Tarantura and EVSD still exist??  

The best boots are not black and white, but mostly white. Which means you have to ask others also, in others words, just listen and search and it's all on youtube anyway, unless you are perhaps obsessed with the  trade  and you want it physically, a lot of reflection and development has to be put into music, to know.

Unless you want the packaging for aesthetic purposes, you're better off $ wise downloading shows from torrent trading sites. Many people post lossless rips of silver disc bootleg releases. There are also tons of fan shared low gen sources , matrixes, merges ...many of which bootleggers have simply downloaded and pressed onto silvers, did some fancy artwork and then sell to bootleg addicted desperadoes for $$$. You're basically paying for the artwork. The sounds are free if you're able to download a torrent file. I prefer to share freely. And yes, most of those companies still exist ( not TDOLZ) . You can easily find reviews on the internet. 

I typically purchase EVSD (Empress Valley Supreme Disc) releases over all others.  Although Tokyo's bootleg district is just a stone's throw away, I seldom go there anymore. I just couldn't see continuing to pay top dollar for new releases that aren't even pressed on "silver cds" anymore. Not to mention there are far more interesting things in the world to collect and spend money on.   

Looking through my CD collection, the top five labels that show up most frequently are:

1. Godfatherecords/Eat a Peach

2. EVSD

3. Genuine Masters

4. Wendy

5. Scorpio

As for vinyl, it is TMOQ/Swinging Pig and Toasted Records.

Archived