Hello, Mikhail

There are no upcoming performances anywhere confirmed at this time. Unfortunately, he has only performed about a half a dozen times over the past two years. However, he did join Sara Watkins onstage in London last month so we know he is more than capable of doing so if he wishes. He does have an official site than can be checked for news and information, to include any upcoming gigs: http://johnpauljones.com/gigs.html  

On 12/3/2016 at 5:20 AM, SteveAJones said:

Hello, Mikhail

There are no upcoming performances anywhere confirmed at this time. Unfortunately, he has only performed about a half a dozen times over the past two years. However, he did join Sara Watkins onstage in London last month so we know he is more than capable of doing so if he wishes. He does have an official site than can be checked for news and information, to include any upcoming gigs: http://johnpauljones.com/gigs.html  

Your link does not go to JPS website

Well, thank you Archivist,

I`v looked on his website before - the gigs that he does play are coming up kind of late, so it`s easy to miss. In fact I`m not just interested in his performances, buth rather have to talk to JPJ in person (no worries, just professional reasons:-). As far as I know he is better reachable than RP and JP, so therefore I just hoped to meet him somewhere in Europe. By the way, is he living in London or more in the States?

Thanks again for your post

MG

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2016 at 10:03 PM, Mikhail Gurewitsch said:

Well, thank you Archivist,

I`v looked on his website before - the gigs that he does play are coming up kind of late, so it`s easy to miss. In fact I`m not just interested in his performances, but rather have to talk to JPJ in person (no worries, just professional reasons:-). As far as I know he is better reachable than RP and JP, so therefore I just hoped to meet him somewhere in Europe. By the way, is he living in London or more in the States?

Thanks again for your post

MG

JPJ resides near London, with trips to the US for leisure, business and social occasions. I see some performances for 2017 have been announced. Best of luck to you if you should elect to attend.

His gig as part of Tres Coyotes (JPJ and two other musicians) is April 5 in Helsinki, Finland.  It was announced at least two months ago.  It is now listed on the JPJ website and has been for quite a while on the Tres Coyotes website.

Archived