football

craigled

Arsenal have really messed up their chances of winning the title. Just do not get why they waited for City to get the winner after they give away the equalising goal. They have the squad. But i just do not think they have the mental strength to get the job done. City were nothing special, Even in the 2nd half. Chelseas to lose now imo.

30 minutes ago, craigled said:

Derby day tonight. COME ON EVERTON. No predictions from me, Anything can happen.

No prediction here either, I would of course prefer a Liverpool win but who wants to put the mockers on it. I'll be listening to the commentary on BBC Radio Merseyside then watching the highlights on MOTD later tonight.

We beat Arsenal. So that makes me think we can do it. But, You are just about, In the title race. Oh and its a Derby. That means form goes out the window. Anything can happen, Really can. So if pressed, I would predict a score draw. JTM- You are ok, Seeing as you are a Kopite. Only messing.

On 19/12/2016 at 11:10 PM, craigled said:

Eh Strider, I came on here to cheer myself up. Not to get even more down about it. I am going to get loads of stick about it around here. And more from a Family member at Christmas.  Anyway minds turn to the Boxing day match.....

And who will be receiving 3 points on Boxing day then?

21 hours ago, craigled said:

That Hull match was a nightmare. Should be pasting teams like that. Anyway, Southampton at home tomorrow. Koeman against his former Club.

I do not see Southampton winning that match?  I hope Liverpool does not fuck this up

Wow, nice dive!!!  Trying so steal a PK

The damn refs should have called on on Sunderland

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
add

Two peno's given away, Liverpool threw that one away, that's another two points wasted..... Chelski are going to run away with the title if L'pool keep these kind of performance's up....

Edited by JTM

Arsenal did well to battle back from 3-0 down. But that is looking at it from a positive angle. In reality, They have blown any hope they had of winning the title. They should be better than what they are. They will end up 3rd or 4th.

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Those filthy wankers, Liverpool, they fucked me.  I needed them with Manchester United.  They will get destroyed by MU on Sunday

Liverpool may have lost tonight but they still have the second leg to redeem themselves next Wednesday night. As for Manure destroying Liverpool on Sunday, that's not going to happen..