football

craigled

12 hours ago, JTM said:

Liverpool may have lost tonight but they still have the second leg to redeem themselves next Wednesday night. As for Manure destroying Liverpool on Sunday, that's not going to happen..

Can't wait for this showdown man. Think we will have the edge on the day. 2-0 to us. Hope City thrash the other lot though. That'll piss the Tuna eater off

Just now, chillumpuffer said:

Can't wait for this showdown man. Think we will have the edge on the day. 2-0 to us. Hope City thrash the other lot though. That'll piss the Tuna eater off

Many Liverpool supporters consider the Liverpool Man U clash the ''Real Derby'', it's always a better game than the lesser local derby with the blueshite, the real Clash of the Titans.  As for the Everton/City game I'd prefer an Everton win, or rather  a three point throw away in Liverpool's favour.  

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Many Liverpool supporters consider the Liverpool Man U clash the ''Real Derby'', it's always a better game than the lesser local derby with the blueshite, the real Clash of the Titans.  As for the Everton/City game I'd prefer an Everton win, or rather  a three point throw away in Liverpool's favour.  

I agree. I also consider the Liverpool clash to be the highlight of the season. You will have to play better than last evening as you will be well and truly punished

9 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

I'll put this in here as many wouldn't have heard of him.

RIP Graham Taylor. " Do I not like Orange"

RIP Graham Taylor. Shame though his legacy will be his failure as an England manager to get to the 1994 World Cup.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Manchester United will beat Liverpool.  I assure you

I wouldn't make a prediction for a win for either side, the only thing in Man U's favour is home ground advantage.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well the two teams I have always like the most clash tomorrow.  I am for Leicester City to win.  Or even draw.  Once again they have proven they are no pushover. I am expecting a 3-3 type of game between Everton and Manchester City?  Do you all agree?

I think the best Leicester can hope for is a draw, they will not win. The same goes for Everton, they will not beat Man City.

19 hours ago, JTM said:

I think the best Leicester can hope for is a draw, they will not win. The same goes for Everton, they will not beat Man City.

Well Leicester City got hammered.  I disagree on Everton.  We shall see.  I expect a high scoring game.  I am going to say 4-3 Everton

On 1/16/2017 at 3:41 PM, craigled said:

Think i will predict my lot to lose against Palace on Saturday. That is what i did against Arsenal and City and look what happened. Oh i knew United and Kopites would be a draw. Both of them teams annoy me and are hyped up.

I still can't see Everton losing to CP.  We have seen Liverpool go down and MU is in trouble.  I like Tottenham big.  To smash City.