Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

craigled

football

165 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, craigled said:

Arsenal. Oh dear me. Looking like it has to be the end for Arsene Wenger. They are absolutely shocking. I reckon next season my team will end up higher than them. Might even happen this time by the look of it.

How do they lose to chrystal Palace?  Unreal

I know. But they did beat Chelsea too. Allardyce seems to have something about him(good). Even though he is not well liked by many footie fans.

Allardyce is an unprecedented manager. His ability to get these teams who have been dogshit all season out of the relegation battle is phenomenal. He literally gets to a club bangs all their heads together and they all play to their ability again. He's a Relegation battle Fergie!

Allardyce is a great Manager. But i would not have him at Everton. Just not classy enough.

3 more points for Orlando City after a 2-1 win against the LA Galaxy yesterday.  We've won the first 4 games at the new stadium, a MLS record.   

Good 2nd half performance from the lads yesterday got us another win. Great times ahead for us Evertonians.

5 minutes ago, ForEvermore said:

GO CHELSEA! :D

Vegas had the game at 2 1/2 so of course I loved it over.  I got a push on Everton who let me down.  I really thought Tottenham were the one team, well maybe MU or MC also, that could give Chelsea a time of it?  Tottenham can score.   I consider them somewhat of an elite team

Another decent result today. Cannot moan about getting a point away at West Ham. I hope Arsenal beat City tomorrow, But cannot see it happening. Chelsea v City in the cup final. If that is the case i will not bother watching it. And besides, On the day of the final it is the magic weekend (super league, Rugby league). So i will watch that instead.

9 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Vegas had the game at 2 1/2 so of course I loved it over.  I got a push on Everton who let me down.  I really thought Tottenham were the one team, well maybe MU or MC also, that could give Chelsea a time of it?  Tottenham can score.   I consider them somewhat of an elite team

They are an elite team. Their time will come. Spurs should have prioritized the Europa League last year instead of trying to win the Premier League title - they were never going to (and to ultimately finish 3rd behind Arsenal was just the worst indignity for them). Still, they will get a trophy before too long.

I'm still gaping in awe over Matic's strike...WOW! :o

7 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

They are an elite team. Their time will come. Spurs should have prioritized the Europa League last year instead of trying to win the Premier League title - they were never going to (and to ultimately finish 3rd behind Arsenal was just the worst indignity for them). Still, they will get a trophy before too long.

I'm still gaping in awe over Matic's strike...WOW! :o

I expect Chrystal Palace to have their heads handed to them today.  I think United and City both should win

Well done to Arsenal. I cannot wait for the final. I am sure some of you will have noticed, I admire the Gunners. Oh and the fa cup final is not at the same time as the Rugby league magic weekend. It clashes with the Summer bash. I knew it was at the same time as some Rugby League. I will be watching Arsenal v Chelsea. And what i can of the Rugby.

Edited by craigled

Liverpool lose a game they needed to win and have doubtlessly handed fourth spot to Man U, that's it, season over.....no Champions League again..

On 4/23/2017 at 3:09 PM, craigled said:

Well done to Arsenal. I cannot wait for the final. I am sure some of you will have noticed, I admire the Gunners. Oh and the fa cup final is not at the same time as the Rugby league magic weekend. It clashes with the Summer bash. I knew it was at the same time as some Rugby League. I will be watching Arsenal v Chelsea. And what i can of the Rugby.

NOW YOU GUYS ARE ON PAGE TWO I AM BUMPING YOUR FREAKIN SOCCER THREAD BACK TO THE FRONT PAGE BUT IN RETURN, JUST GIVE ME A COUPLE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B)