15 yr old Ayla NAILS "Since I've Been Loving You" ! !

The Rover

Did really well. Its not about the age. It is about ability. That was good. Wish i could play. I would and should have done it years ago. Although i do think you have to have the talent, Rather than just learn it. If not, We would all be making wads of cash by being in a popular band.

I like how she plays with individuality, not just attempting to play Jimmy's parts note for note. There is a cat from Japan who posted himself playing Jimmy's solos and other parts and it's impressive but I like this better. She plays with a lot of feeling for a 15 year old too. She is on her way to a bright future in music if she keeps it up. Wonderful to see such a young musician inspired by the greats ( look at the variety of artists on the wall behind her). 

1 hour ago, porgie66 said:

I like how she plays with individuality, not just attempting to play Jimmy's parts note for note. There is a cat from Japan who posted himself playing Jimmy's solos and other parts and it's impressive but I like this better. She plays with a lot of feeling for a 15 year old too. She is on her way to a bright future in music if she keeps it up. Wonderful to see such a young musician inspired by the greats ( look at the variety of artists on the wall behind her). 

Mr Jimmy you mean? Very scary it is too. The man definately needs a a day job

Archived