College Bowl games 2016

LedZeppfan1977

There are some tempting betting propositions in this years bowl games.   Some underdogs I personally am going with are Navy, N Texas, Iowa,  Northwestern and last and not least Penn St.  I am going with Michigan and Alabama in the blowout category games.  And taking Auburn and some of these on the hopefully good advice of a guide I received.   The Clemson and Ohio St game my be one of the toughest matchups.  I may go with Clemson even though most of the experts seem to like Ohio st.  Opinions welcome.  The big bowl games are now spread out more than in past history.  But you can still, I believe count on the Rose bowl to be played on New years Day.  But I have to check to be sure as there are so many they make your head spin.

I would like to see Navy win their game.  Though I prefer USC to Penn St I just believe that Penn st is one of the best 6 point underdogs in the history of sports.  I believe they will win straight up.  And I give Clemson a fighting chance also.  Some underdogs were picked in this guide I received in the mail from a respected site. Northwestern, Navy, Penn st, Iowa, and North Texas made the list.  In the case of N Texas they take the 10 points vs Army?  I do not know these teams very well.   I do agree that if Alabama were to get beat, move over Joe Namath's Jets and put in the team that beats them as perhaps the biggest upset in Sports history.  To me that is and always will be even bigger than the miracle on ice.   I would then rank the  spaghetti man's Chief's 

My sources have been good so far.  N Texas covered vs Army today.  +10.  I have a 3 teamer I can cash if Norhwestern covers the 4.5 tomorrow.     Other plays I have are Wisconsin, Michigan and Alabama to roll.  Take Penn st with the points.  Gift.  Should win outright.  Clemson vs Ohio st is tough.  I am going Clemson but this ones tough.  Already have Navy in my pocket on parlays.  They covered.  The betting guide from Bet Us has some strong plays.  

They LOVE Auburn.  Auburn is +3.   Get down on Auburn and Penn st parlay and then take Michigan and Bama and thank me later

Archived