Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NewJPage

FYI: Houses of the Holy Super Deluxe very cheap

11 posts in this topic

DAMN that's cheap!  I wonder if they are still numbered?

Just making do with what i have got. The standard copy. That is a great buy/price.

Glad to help.  I've been waiting to find these at decent prices, so hopefully i'll have some luck with the others (only have I and III so far)

bloody tempting. I don't even have a bloody turn table. but to start getting the super deluxes and leave them unopened, or at least unplayed....

Hopefully this isn't a clearance on the ones that had channel /distortion problems on The Ocean. The original pressing were apparently flawed but supposedly the issue was corrected with repressing. Google Steve Hoffman Zeppelin Ocean LP and you can read all about it. It's probably why these are selling for $49. 

6 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Hopefully this isn't a clearance on the ones that had channel /distortion problems on The Ocean. The original pressing were apparently flawed but supposedly the issue was corrected with repressing. Google Steve Hoffman Zeppelin Ocean LP and you can read all about it. It's probably why these are selling for $49. 

I thought of that but figured, for this price, worth the risk.  If it has the distortion issues I'll (hopefully) figure something out...

It would appear that the distortion issue only occurs on the vinyl, but the CD is ok. I don't even have a turntable, so I'm not too worried. :)

Just arrived.  Not sure when I'll get a chance to check it out, but i'll let you know about the numbered/distortion questions when I do