Robert Plant joins band on stage at Stourport pub

• Administrators

plant.jpg

Led Zeppelin legend Robert Plant, who lives near Kidderminster, swapped the big stage for the more subdued surroundings of the Swan pub on Thursday evening to perform with Rob Tennant, from Seisdon, and his band.

The band, Kick The Fridge, were performing at the pub when Plant, who stopped off for a pint, was invited to join the band onstage.

Rob said: “He really liked us and we were over the moon.

"He came up and sang some Beatles classics with us which we made up on the spot more or less.”

The rocker, known for being an avid Wolves fan, was recently spotted at Stourbridge to watch the Glassboys historic FA Cup Second Round victory.

http://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/2017/01/03/robert-plant-joins-band-on-stage-at-stourport-pub/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 5:58 AM, JTM said:

Wow !!! That wall of Oranges, in a Pub !!!!....

I think that is wallpaper. I have seen that before in other clubs. Walls decorated with wallpaper that makes it look like a wall of amps or a wall of records. You can see an electrical socket just to the left of Robert's hip in the middle of the wall.

25 minutes ago, Strider said:

I think that is wallpaper. I have seen that before in other clubs. Walls decorated with wallpaper that makes it look like a wall of amps or a wall of records. You can see an electrical socket just to the left of Robert's hip in the middle of the wall.

Better than wallpaper..

theswan017.jpg

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Better than wallpaper..

theswan017.jpg

Yes, that is better than wallpaper. But they are still for show and not really hooked up. Kind of like heavy metal bands and their "wall of amps"...Van Halen did this a lot.

But this has given me an idea for Walter's man cave in his new house.

Archived