Is there an official release or track you have not yet heard?

rm2551

Hey all,

I got the Complete BBC sessions when it was released, but I have not yet played through it all. Disk 3 has not seen the inside of a CD player. Disk 1 and 2 I have not heard end to end yet. Also Coda re-release, I have not yet gotten around to giving it a run. (I did listen to St Tristan's Sword out of curiosity) But I have not yet given the three disks a go at all. (forgive me my sins...)

There are reasons for this. Mainly time and place (hard with two kids and a missus, and being on call for work every 2 out of 4 weeks). And I really want to get nice and 'mellow' ;) and submerge myself FULLY into it. I did this with LZ1 and most of the others (not all though). LZ1 I was so into it I actually had to stop after the second track because I was just so astounded at how good BIGLY was. Had to go look at the stars for a bit and just enjoy the moment and ponder the true depth of talent Zep had from the get go. LOL

but I digress.....

SO - Am I unique amongst you hardcore fans? Is there anyone else here that is yet to partake of some official release? Are you saving it for a spacial occasion? Maybe waiting for the right, erm, "frame of mind" to be available as I am? Maybe the companions don't really pique your interest? Maybe you're new to Led Zeppelin and have not yet heard it all???

Cheers all.

Archived