Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavidCooper

Jimmy Page's Mom

8 posts in this topic

Jimmy Page's mom "Patricia" I believe is her name, has never been revealed to me through photos. I've seen as many others have, Jimmy's dad. If anyone has photos of Patricia Page, this would be of great joy to me. Thank You!............DavidCooper

David Cooper returns. I wondered what happened to you. Anyway, none come to mind at the moment. 

I may be mistaken but I think there's a photo of her in the recent book - the three lives of jimmy page. im pretty sure I saw on recently and that was the last thing I looked at. assuming this is the case, its the only one I've ever seen

I checked the three lives....book and I was mistaken, there isn't a picture of jimmy's mother in it. maybe craigled can pass a link to one?

Edited by jsj
spelling errors

I was being a smartie pants. I thought there would be loads about online. I am sure she has been in a Zep book that i borrowed from the Library a while back.

I see. no worries mate