1/6 scale Jimmy Page figure very realistic!

Kurgan999

Hi, 

i thought i had to share this amazing figure with you .

its made by korean artist and its extremly realistic and very rare. I think 3-4 had been made.

they are all hand maded! Headsculpt, hands, shoes , suit , guitar , necklace all is hand made piece by piece. All sculpted and handpainted by artist.

Arist spent 2.000hours researching and checking for suit so he can make identical that jimmy used.

its pure art! 

Enjoy.

IMG_2815.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

That's Serang Kim's creation if I recall correctly.  I remember when Serang was posting his creation progress on a forum a long time ago (roughly 2013?).  The limited editions were expensive.  The poppy suit with scarf is pretty cool.  The Les Paul came out really well too!

Robert

46 minutes ago, Sems Fir said:

That's Serang Kim's creation if I recall correctly.  I remember when Serang was posting his creation progress on a forum a long time ago (roughly 2013?).  The limited editions were expensive.  The poppy suit with scarf is pretty cool.  The Les Paul came out really well too!

Robert

Yea its Serang Kim work. Its expensive cose its pure art , and his figures nowdays worth a lot cose no possible to find.

He disapeared in 2014 early so its even harder to get this figure nowdays .

For those who said he dont look like page, camera cant deliver this beauty ill try taking better shots and compare with portraits from that era.

i have no clue which pics serang took for reference, but hes known that he research characters he made a lot and than he create his own version dont need to look like from pics .

for example he created van gogh and bethoven figure from 0 no actual pictures exist in the world he created his own versions.

still its page here for sure :) 

For Those interested:

http://serang.tistory.com/category/Art Shop

https://www.facebook.com/kimserang

You have to register to view the thread but here's the thread to when Serang was working on the pieces:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/custom-creations/116547-serangs-obg14-dragon-suit-final-black-suit-updated.html

I did save the images from the thread back in 2013.  There's some great pics.  I can post them if anyone would like to see them.

Robert

Hehe guys guys here is promo images of figure if u willing to take a look.

maybe my camera and my figure posing cant deliver good story here. 

U need to understand that serang work is art and he make his own vision and his own personal touch on every figure he created :). Like u take oil painting and paint :)

IMG_0726.JPG

Sorry, but the consensus seems it looks like almost anyone BUT Jimmy Page. This guy ain't no Picasso nor a Van Gough, after all when you are making a visual representation of someone I believe rule #1 is the representation is supposed to look like the person represented. Shit work no matter how you try and spin it.

Hmm, maybe if he makes either a Morrison or Coverdale figure it will come out looking like Page circa 77' wearing leather pants and a white shirt. 

Heh i got ur point , but u dont get mine point.

camera cant deliver how good this piece is , so ill quit arguing :) .

its trully gem in my collection i just wanted to share with eevryone serang work but seems u dont understand what art is .

And yes serang is picasso and van gogh in 1/6 world for those who dont know. :) 

12 hours ago, babysquid said:

Where's the Les Paul?

Select the hyperlink I included above to check out the LP, the bow, and the vox petal.  Generally, it's more difficult to sculpt a human face than an animal or fantasy creature.  Overall, the custom is well done.  One has to remember the size of the piece.  What's involved.  Sculpting out of clay, wax, creating a hardcopy etc.  For me Serang's custom puts the 2007 KnuckleBonz Jimmy Page Rock Iconz statue to shame.  NECA's version was pretty good.  The sculptor has to take into account the shrinkage when the piece goes into production and detail gets lost etc.  If one looks compares hardcopy next to an engineering pilot for example you can see the size difference between the two and see that some detail gets lost.  The poppy suit seems to give the effect of a slimmer frame on the body.  The outfits are extremely well done.  To each their own.

Robert

Archived