New Houston 1975 recording?

Sticks of Fire

Have not heard about this, however it is almost certain that the soundboard of this show exists.  If there's rumors of an audience show surfacing, it's possible it will be released along with the soundboard, as has been done for some shows in the past.

55 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Have not heard about this, however it is almost certain that the soundboard of this show exists.  If there's rumors of an audience show surfacing, it's possible it will be released along with the soundboard, as has been done for some shows in the past.

Oh! Another 75 soundboard. Please can someone cut loose a 71,72, 73 new show?  

35 minutes ago, porgie66 said:

Oh! Another 75 soundboard. Please can someone cut loose a 71,72, 73 new show?  

I agree with the sentiment, we can only hope there's a stash of other years waiting to be opened (but I'm somewhat skeptical).  FWIW, very likely there's a few '77 boards remaining.

I found an AUDIENCE tape of this show but it supposedly sounds awful. I tried to get a copy from the taper and decided it wasn't worth the hassle. I think he's ashamed of the quality.  The taper taped other shows as well.  I'm sure there are other copies out there he made years ago. 

I have a question, can someone please explain how soundboard tapes actually exist. I've always wondered the process. 

Who records it? What euipmenr is used? How did it get away from Jimmy (yes i am aware of the burglary, so excluding those)

Btw, I'm a huge Zep fan, got my first boot in grade school, been collecting for over 30 yrs. 

many thanks!!

ps would love a good recommendation for an all inclusive DVD set for anything non official 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived