STAR WARS

freddy fingers

The Big One....      Are You READY??? ????

Have You Ever SEEN  The MOTION PICTURE :  STAR WARS

Please Share a REAL Experience with this,    Please.                      Everybody would like to Know about THIS....

Thanks!!!!

Freddy Fingers the FIRST!!!!!!!!   Get Active Please Thanks.     :thanku:  :rant:

:banana:                   ....THANKS

I Saw The MOTION PICTURE: This TIME As I Have  EVERY OTHER Time!!!!!!!  Almost... With Myself And Others at The Time.  In REAL 3D This Time, Which was Awesome Totally. I was Sure To Hang-On To My TICKET STUBS This Time.  I Expected To SEE MORE People at The Showing, However....  (This Year's "Movie" -Season Is Going To BE GREAT!!!!! (2017 Years-Away From The "GALAXY FAR, FAR  -AWAY").))  And I Can't Wait To Get There Again!!!!  Thanks Everybody!

WIN_20170222_184128.JPG

Darth Vader.jpg

-freddy fingers    -The First...                                                                                                          

- ZOSO

Welcome To MY New-Selection LED ZEPPELIN - Freddy Finger   here...

StarWars_Imperial_ATAT_Walker_Wallpapers_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_p.jpg

-Of Skateboards.    Awesome     huh? ???

SkateboardsTHE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Skateb.1234 - In COLOR.png

VICTORY: Is MINE!!!!!!!!          The Skateboard.    is MINE too....                                           

-FREDDY FINGERS:  THE FIRST!!!!!         Have Some.

GOOD ONE!!!! "Let ME Tell Ya'!!!!!!"

I Saw The Movie: Did "You See The First Picture? ???"      KEEP YOUR TICKET STUBS Man!!!!!               -Off  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!

What a Way To Go.    Let Me Tell You.

star-wars-paintings.jpg

the_game___star_wars_final_by_ruizburgos-d99ol4y.jpg                                                  May The FORCE Be With YOU!!!!

ralph mcquarrie. star wars. 012.jpg

-freddy fingers  -"The First"

You Can KEEP Your Box-Top Philosophy

Box-Top Art Topic -Paint.jpg

-freddy fingers       -Thanks                                                                                                                                                -Zoso

4h1Eq.jpg

STAR WARS

Stickers

Classic-Star-Wars-Sticker-Books.png

ZOSO Symbol.jpg 

-freddy fingers.

• 5 months later...

PLAY BALL!!!!

59a8eef7e7517_STARWARS-PlayBall_Hats.1001000.stereoBALLs.thumb.jpg.1c32b0d5984c082eb4a3f292f633d396.jpg

atom_small.jpg.412764371e65238c5f44b44f5105eb3d.jpg                                                       t-shirt-led-zeppelin-zoso-symbol-white.jpg.800aba3e94f0183319d57982183439c2.jpg      :rtfm:

-Stop... By... First!!!!

And Get A Shirt or a Ball Hat.

-freddy fingers

• 3 months later...

capncrunch.png.3c7e9d9bcc3e66c62a7de5b90797280e.png

Yes & Have a Good Day My Friends!!!!!

CCSprinkleddonutcrunch1.thumb.jpg.10a6d1c89debf9bcc75bcc53ffea2a9e.jpgCapn-Crunch-Sprinkled-Donut-Crunch-Cereal-1024x683.thumb.jpg.d53f65460d53d3468fc6aa69e00ea931.jpg

Thanks!!!!    -Zoso.                                                                                              Cap-Crunch-Donuts-12345.jpg.5bbf17cb24bacbb8718dc20abd8b169b.jpg

-freddy fingers.

Archived