New Mystery Soundboard?

RockDude4492

2 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

Ah, another EV "Nice Price" release, that`s what I call "Sick Again"

Deus Ex Machina - Led Zeppelin - 3/21/75 Seattle, WA - Previously Unreleased Soundboard - Empress Valley Label. The Soundboard Revolution Series proudly presents for the very First and Only time anywhere, the Legendary Longest Ever U.S.A Show!! The following unique editions of this Ultra Rare Show are due for release in Mid June;

Ultimate Collectors Edition - Promo Only Box Set (3/17/75 SB & 3/21/75 SB) - 100 Numbered Copies Only!!
This 7 CD Mega Rare Box with Obi includes both Seattle shows in Complete and Perfect Stereo Soundboard!! Each CD set is housed in special paper cases inside an exquisite Ultra Ltd Ed box. Please inquire for prices and availability! - Few!

Extremely Ltd Ed Complete Seattle Two Night Stand Box Set This 14 CD Exclusive Box with Obi includes both the Previously Unreleased Seattle 3/21/75 and the 3/17/75 show in Complete and Perfect Stereo Soundboard with added bonuses of Remastered Audience source for each show to provide two completely different listening perspectives for each night! !! Each CD set is housed in special paper cases with obis. The set is enclosed in an exquisite Ltd Ed box similar to "Thunder Down Under" Box Set.  $600  includes shipping

Deluxe Ltd Ed Box Set This 8 CD Deluxe Box with Obi includes Previously Unreleased Seattle 3/21/75 show in Perfect Stereo Soundboard with added bonus of Remastered Audience source of the show! !! Each CD set is housed in special paper cases with obis. The set is enclosed in an beautiful Ltd Ed box similar to "History Lesson" Box Set.  $350 Plus shipping

Would it be too much to ask for a single 3-4 CD release containing just the SB of 3/21/75 for $150-$180?????

And if you act now we will throw in an inflatable Zeppelin autographed by the roadie Phil as well as one of Robert's custom made, leftover cock-rings from the Seattle after-party.

Hurry now...supplies are limited!!! 

3 hours ago, IpMan said:

And if you act now we will throw in an inflatable Zeppelin autographed by the roadie Phil as well as one of Robert's custom made, leftover cock-rings from the Seattle after-party.

Hurry now...supplies are limited!!! 

:sarcastic_hand: "Do let me know if you're interested".  

I gladly paid for the 12 disc version. If no one buys the bootlegs then the bootleg companies will stop putting them out. That would be a tragedy. If they hold the only copies now then being a prude about paying for the shows could end up costing us the future releases. It's no badge of honor to not buy the bootlegs. Actually if you just download the copies made by those who do pay for them you are simply leeching from what others have paid for, the same thing you complain about bootleg companies doing. 

BAM !!  Truth Bomb. 

2 hours ago, mknopfler said:

I gladly paid for the 12 disc version. If no one buys the bootlegs then the bootleg companies will stop putting them out. That would be a tragedy. If they hold the only copies now then being a prude about paying for the shows could end up costing us the future releases. It's no badge of honor to not buy the bootlegs. Actually if you just download the copies made by those who do pay for them you are simply leeching from what others have paid for, the same thing you complain about bootleg companies doing. 

BAM !!  Truth Bomb. 

Bam! More like a stink bomb!!    

First of all I don't know what your financial reality is but I certainly can't afford to spend $$$ for extras I don't need . These titles don't need to be priced so high, it's pure opportunism. There will always be people who are willing to buy them, but deliberately putting out a brand new title only as part of a larger set for hundreds of dollars is jive, period. I understand that the exclusivity of the soundboards that EV puts out is their justification for charging big $$ but it's all bullshit. How did they acquire the tapes? Did they pay $100,000? What about all of the shows they simply downloaded themselves , tweaked (or not) and then press with some cute artwork and sell for stupid money ?? 

Nah, fuck that...I will wait for a more reasonably priced alternate of just the March 21 75 show. I won't be able to contribute to EVs goodwill fund. Also , the fact that others who have paid for the silvers and then share them on trading sites says to me there are generous souls in the trading community. Can't say that about bootleg companies. 

Page and Plant should share tapes freely for fans to enjoy, like many bands have. It's no skin off their asses, they're multi millionaires and can't take it with them. That way they would partly foil the bootleggers too...although there are plenty of suckers who would still pay $400 for 8 CDs. Utter nonsense. 

I actually bought 3/21/75 The Dinosaur In Motion EVSD AUD used on ebay for $36 and its in the post on its way now. . I love what EVSD has done for my collection but I buy $20-$60 versions of things. .The new slip case 12 CD packages that have been coming out as of the last couple of years are extremely overpriced. . I know its a business and making $$$ is what keeps them in business but why not make a couple thousand or so and make them affordable for the average joe. . $350-$600??!? Come on guys. .  

8 hours ago, mknopfler said:

BAM !!  Truth Bomb. 

If someone willingly posts a show without controlling who downloads it, they shouldn't complain when others do, in fact, download it for free. 

Tell me something, why don't bootleggers release concerts in the Blu-ray format? Most everyone I know owns a Blu-ray player. And, you can load a lot more music on just one double density Blu than a common CD !!!!

7 hours ago, Bozoso73 said:

I actually bought 3/21/75 The Dinosaur In Motion EVSD AUD used on ebay for $36 and its in the post on its way now. . I love what EVSD has done for my collection but I buy $20-$60 versions of things. .The new slip case 12 CD packages that have been coming out as of the last couple of years are extremely overpriced. . I know its a business and making $$$ is what keeps them in business but why not make a couple thousand or so and make them affordable for the average joe. . $350-$600??!? Come on guys. .  

Because, they are fucking rampant opportunists! I've done my share to "support" EV and other labels by buying their products when reasonably priced but this shit is insane. I like to have a nice silver pressed set of discs with quality artwork for the aesthetic appeal but what they charge for many of their titles is madness. I have no problem downloading a show to determine whether or not its worth dropping $$ for a nicely packaged release, and if its not worth it , then I've saved money I need for real life concerns. I don't have disposable hundreds to burn.  Eat A Peach put out  an exemplary title of Montreux '70 recently called Feel All Right - 4 CD set for  $50. (If anyone is interested, pm me...I am selling mine) .  I wanted the EV version but it's well over $150 to $200 . One recent joke of a release is a sampler of songs from Baton Rouge 75 ...one disc for $55. WTF?? You can get the whole concert for about that much on Rampaging Cajun. 

7 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Because, they are fucking rampant opportunists! I've done my share to "support" EV and other labels by buying their products when reasonably priced but this shit is insane. I like to have a nice silver pressed set of discs with quality artwork for the aesthetic appeal but what they charge for many of their titles is madness. I have no problem downloading a show to determine whether or not its worth dropping $$ for a nicely packaged release, and if its not worth it , then I've saved money I need for real life concerns. I don't have disposable hundreds to burn.  Eat A Peach put out  an exemplary title of Montreux '70 recently called Feel All Right - 4 CD set for  $50. (If anyone is interested, pm me...I am selling mine) .  I wanted the EV version but it's well over $150 to $200 . One recent joke of a release is a sampler of songs from Baton Rouge 75 ...one disc for $55. WTF?? You can get the whole concert for about that much on Rampaging Cajun. 

+1 Im with you porgie:) The prices are insane. . I wonder if they sit in a room and collectively agree that getting a $500 product is good for the company bottom line instead of a $50 product that can reach more customers/fans. . It usually comes to pass that someone will buy and make it available for all (and I am grateful) because most dont have disposable income for a couple CDs and a pretty cover. . (quick check on ebay 27 shows over $150. . jeez)

On 19-5-2017 at 6:15 AM, The Rover said:

Tell me something, why don't bootleggers release concerts in the Blu-ray format? Most everyone I know owns a Blu-ray player. And, you can load a lot more music on just one double density Blu than a common CD !!!!

I think it's a good idea, putting the concerts on BluRay... But don't you dare to think they're putting a range of concerts (e.g. 3 L.A. march '75 series) on a single disc. No way. It's an opportunity to make some more cash. 1 BluRay for each night; a limited box-set with all 3 shows in an exquisite box (with obi's). And for the real connaisseurs there will be an extremely limited edition numbered box set with all 3 shows in superb audience recording AND soundboard (6 discs).

37 minutes ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

I think it's a good idea, putting the concerts on BluRay... But don't you dare to think they're putting a range of concerts (e.g. 3 L.A. march '75 series) on a single disc. No way. It's an opportunity to make some more cash. 1 BluRay for each night; a limited box-set with all 3 shows in an exquisite box (with obi's). And for the real connaisseurs there will be an extremely limited edition numbered box set with all 3 shows in superb audience recording AND soundboard (6 discs).

Oh, I understand that. It's the convenience of having just one disc for 1 concert, instead of multiple discs for just one concert. Zeppelin released an audio Blu-ray of the O2 show, for example.

On 21/05/2017 at 5:28 PM, Dirty Work said:

DOOD. That Mr. Jimmy cover band is fucking sick.

if thats not historically accurate, i don't know what is

I need to find Mr Jimmy's site or email and start BEGGING HIM non stop to tour Australia.

THAT - I reckon is as close as you can get to experiencing Zeppelin live - tribute wise.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pujols05 said:

Should be showing up any day now, right?

Another month or so yet, mid July..Then another week for the torrents to appear.

some dude replied to me somewhere on here and said he's seen the cover art... i didn't bite the hook but maybe you can.

note: http://www.argenteumastrum.com/ described what they look like, but said "they look like other EVSD covers from recent months and years" :rolleyes:

"Looks like History Lesson and Thunder Down Under". That tells us a lot, thanks for the valuable info.

9 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Mid-July?  Where'd you hear that?

This, what else would it be, when was the last time more than one SBD boot was released in any one year.

07.17.17.kingdome.jpg

13 hours ago, JTM said:

This, what else would it be, when was the last time more than one SBD boot was released in any one year.

07.17.17.kingdome.jpg

Fair point, definitely plausible.  They're definitely going to squeeze this lemon dry.  (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

On 6.06.2017 at 6:36 AM, Dirty Work said:

some dude replied to me somewhere on here and said he's seen the cover art... i didn't bite the hook but maybe you can.

note: http://www.argenteumastrum.com/ described what they look like, but said "they look like other EVSD covers from recent months and years" :rolleyes:

"Looks like History Lesson and Thunder Down Under". That tells us a lot, thanks for the valuable info.

It came out from Fisheads' mailing list, I saw that statement just a couple of weeks ago. Nothing new here though...

Archived