Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ThreeSticks

Hard To Find Photos

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Surely they can't of organised the North American tour sold the tickets and not done a shoot. But knowing these lot anythings possible.

Maybe they were going to use the Knebworth shots to promote the tour. 

I believe the rehearsal on Sep 25, 1980 was the first time the four were in the same room since returning from Berlin in July. 

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I believe the rehearsal on Sep 25, 1980 was the first time the four were in the same room since returning from Berlin in July. 

Personally I've seen 80' as a really intriguing time. Because it was unlike no other time in Zeppelin history the excess made the boys mellow and quiet down but we never got to see the force of that. Personally I think the mellowing would of made for some incredible music and I know Jimmy's ears were strongly in tune the small 1980 Europe tour is one of my favourites for the sound and colossal nature of it. The dinosaurs were back and were going to stomp all over the globe whilst strutting to the riff of Train Kept A Rollin!

Such a huge huge shame we didn't see what could of been but what is and what should never be ay