IORR Stones message board

RoundingRover

Hi guys,

I've been trying to register over at the IORR Rolling Stones messageboard. Everytime I hit 'register', the site crashes. This has been going on for a few weeks. So I try to re-register, and it says my email is already in use - yet I never get a confirmation email. I tried using another few emails, and even different browsers. When I try getting my password changed on the login page - claiming I've lost my password, I get: 

The iorr.org page isn’t working

iorr.org is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I've never been a member of that forum. I've never been banned from there. So I don't get what's going on. Can anyone help me please?

I am an active, registered member there and continue to log in with no problems. It sounds like that site may not accepting any new members at this time, however that is just speculation. I will forward your issue to the IORR webmaster and post any response here.

Problems with browsing?

Try another PC. It is probably your own PC/browser that keep old and bad temporary files. To remove these "bad" files try deleting cache and temporarily files, pressing the two keys Ctrl and F5, or Shift and F5, or the menu point "Delete temporary files" in your browser. Or see below: Problems with logging in or posting?

Problems with logging in or posting?

Either: Go to the far end/bottom of the forum page, the select: Options: Mark All Messages Read 
Or: Delete all your browser cookies (IE: Tools, Internet Options, General, Delete cookies).

If you do not remember login name and/or password:

Tell Me (forum) - Log in - Did you forget your password? 
Then you will get an e-mail with your login name and password.

I even had my girlfriend tried to register from a separate PC. They said she was registered and to check her email. Never got an email. She asked them to send her her info. Never got an email. When she said she forgot her password, the site crashed for her in the same way for me. Totally different computer and IP address. Can you please post openly about this in their forum feedback section, because the site seems to be broken.

1 hour ago, RoundingRover said:

I even had my girlfriend tried to register from a separate PC. They said she was registered and to check her email. Never got an email. She asked them to send her her info. Never got an email. When she said she forgot her password, the site crashed for her in the same way for me. Totally different computer and IP address. Can you please post openly about this in their forum feedback section, because the site seems to be broken.

Have you checked your spam folder ? I have had registration emails sent to my spam folder before now.

2 minutes ago, JTM said:

Have you checked your spam folder ? I have had registration emails sent to my spam folder before now.

Yeah...She checked and then waited an hour and rechecked. Nothing. i don't think registration is disabled because why would it have allowed both she and I too? I think the site is broken. It can't be both our computers...She has a Mac and I have a PC...

Archived