New Book With Led Zep Stories

Hello. It's been a while since I've posted here (more than a year, maybe?). I have been very busy writing my memoir "So L.A." which came out yesterday in Amazon's Kindle store (and already in the Top 50 :)) and will be available in paperback next week. Anyway, the reason I'm posting here is because I have some personal Led Zep related stories in my book, as well as tons of other classic rock tales from my time on the Sunset Strip in the 1980s, and so I'm wondering if you guys have any favorite classic rock podcasts or blogs that cover books or do interviews with authors? I usually write horror (fiction) so this is kind of a new world to me as far as getting the word out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Staci

Jack_Staci_Jimmy.jpg

cover_so_LA_front_only.jpg

Hi Staci!

Congrats on the book!  I hope everything is going well.  Did you end up selling all of your collection or do you still have some items left over?  I'll pick up a copy of the book. 8>)  I'll see if I can locate some sites that you may be able to promote the book on.  Have a good one.

Robert

Thanks ... maybe I should post this in "news"? I don't wanna be spammy though. My book is not about Led Zeppelin, but there are several pages on me meeting and befriending Richard Cole in the 80s, and then an account of an interview I did with Jimmy Page for "It Might Get Loud."

Archived