Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ThreeSticks

Name the magazine/edition that has this Page picture

8 posts in this topic

Looks like Mojo or Classic Rock, possibly 2003-2007.

I would be curious what he said about 1982....if you could transcribe or copy it and post that would be great.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:10 AM, ThreeSticks said:

I would be curious what he said about 1982....if you could transcribe or copy it and post that would be great.

Sorry I haven't been home to be able to show you. However I can tell you the article is from Q's 20th anniversary. I can't give the exact 82' quote you want until Monday.

No problem. I just find it a startling revelation given Page's extreme tendency towards privacy. I am sure other posters would be interested in the rest of the quote as well and what he was talking about.

On 3/13/2017 at 8:37 PM, ThreeSticks said:

http://rockmesexysquidward.tumblr.com/post/26318533123

This quote is one of the most revealing things that Jimmy has said in a magazine article. Quite personal. Do you know what magazine and edition this comes from. It's a photo from some article.

Funnily enough I think it was me who put that scan on the internet a few moons back