2017 MLB Regular Season Contest...

paul carruthers

On 9/5/2017 at 5:30 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Uh, I think 427 is higher than 426?  But I guess you all want Walter to beat me?  LOL  I know its tiring work Paul.  And the Mutts are out of it. Why dont you let us have one of your stud pitchers for Gods sake?

Since you're reading with such detail...there is a jr next to Walter and 426. We all know you're a buffalo fan, so 5th place means much more than 6th. ;):lol: 

22 minutes ago, Walter said:

Since you're reading with such detail...there is a jr next to Walter and 426. We all know you're a buffalo fan, so 5th place means much more than 6th. ;):lol: 

OK Walter.  At least we dont have a bunch of crack heads and guys getting suspended.  That guy named from the book of Ezekiel, what is up with that beauty? 

• 4 weeks later...

Final Update:

Walter: 1183

ebk: 1183

Strider: 1183

Bong-Man: 1062

Walter jr: 1055

LedZeppfan1977: 1019

kingzoso: 942

paul carruthers: 797

Mrs. Walter: 773

So--after all this--we have a 3 way tie. No way to dispute this, so congrats ebk, Sean and Walter. After a long season, it's done (Have a Drink On Me)...

:drinks:

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Final Update:

So--after all this--we have a 3 way tie. No way to dispute this, so congrats ebk, Sean and Walter. After a long season, it's done (Have a Drink On Me)...

I lost and so did my Saint Louis Cardinals.  Two years in a row without making it to the Post-Season after 5 years of Post-Season play in October.  

Not to get into very specifics, but I would consider the winners to be placed in alphabetical order.  That would be:

ebk  

Srider

... Walter.

As an aside note, I am rooting for the Houston Astros and the Arizona Diamondbacks to get to the 2017 World Series.

6 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Not to get into very specifics, but I would consider the winners to be placed in alphabetical order.  That would be:

ebk  

Srider

... Walter.

Alphabetical order has nothing to do with it. Order of posting picks did. Glad you've got it covered though!

17 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Final Update:

Thanks, PC, and thanks for your efforts maintaining this thread. Cheers, bud! 🍺

Congrats to my fellow winners, ebk and Walter. 🍻

Archived