Selling all 2014-2017 remaster deluxe cd

ksgemini

Am unloading all remasters including one of each deluxe set, deluxe BBC and mothership 2015. Opened and first 4 played once rest unplayed 3rd of coda and BBC will b in jewel case to remain unscuffed reasonable offers accepted

12 hours ago, ksgemini said:

Am unloading all remasters including one of each deluxe set, deluxe BBC and mothership 2015. Opened and first 4 played once rest unplayed 3rd of coda and BBC will b in jewel case to remain unscuffed reasonable offers accepted

Try e bay

Ok am now thought I'd try to help out the die hard fans here first.  I am not trying to shill here I have them listed for about a third of what paid.  Wife and I just tryin to make room and as I know people here still have stereo systems and physical media and thought someone might want to have.  Local stores here like Best Buy no longer sell stereos or cd's except for home tv theater...

2 hours ago, ksgemini said:

Ok am now thought I'd try to help out the die hard fans here first.  I am not trying to shill here I have them listed for about a third of what paid.  Wife and I just tryin to make room and as I know people here still have stereo systems and physical media and thought someone might want to have.  Local stores here like Best Buy no longer sell stereos or cd's except for home tv theater...

I would think that all of the diehards would already have everything at least twice.  I could never imagine going fully digital , I would never part with my physical media no matter how much space it takes up, and it's a lot. Good luck though, don't let yourself get ripped off.....

It's cool really I'd welcome getting something even if people think I am being " ripped off". Thanks tho... I just was unable to get the kind of stereo I should have due to various reasons but wanna cut someone deal

and to be clear these are the us rrleases not Russia, china whatever ...

I'm in Connecticut and cd's and stereo's do quite well.  It could be a generational thing though.  I have a basic stereo setup and still utilize a portable cd player and walkman.  My friend who owns a music store started selling turntables again.  I was at Best Buy and there was a whole aisle devoted to stereo systems.  Hopefully someone will be able to make a deal for your cd's.  Good luck.

Robert

Well it may b a dying format but I am hanging on to them.  Hearing Everybody Makes it Through convinced me today there is a smattering of excellent bonus material... I still barely hear differences between several originals and "rough mixes" .  There are a few great tracks though.

Archived