Cozy Powell joins Led Zeppelin (Rare pics)

Brilliant to see candid pics being unearthed after all these years. Kudos to StairwayRemainstheSame! Surprising that Bindon was there given he got immediately sacked by Grant after Oakland 4 and a half years earlier.

On 3/23/2017 at 0:14 AM, IpMan said:

Damn, Page looks like shit, the grey sideburns and his addiction. I guess the premature grey was caused by the combination of addiction and tragedy.

Actually genetics plays a massive role.  I've seen people getting gray hairs in their 20s.  I'm 50 and have none.  

On another note, I'm surprised to see Page wearing a crappy digital watch.  led wallet"  lol .  To the OP, great pics for sure .  Thanks for posting .  

Well remember that Rolexes maybe are not totally waterproof and Page may have been stumbling around at times

accidentally spilling drinks and ales. Although I would bet that the Led Wallet was holding court. Also remember that

in at least one coke arrest Page was unsteady, unlikely the coke but certainly possible from smack or alcohol. The grey

sideburns thing, that just keeps spreading, although not the same for all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 3:33 AM, Mithril46 said:

Well remember that Rolexes maybe are not totally waterproof and Page may have been stumbling around at times

accidentally spilling drinks and ales. Although I would bet that the Led Wallet was holding court. Also remember that

in at least one coke arrest Page was unsteady, unlikely the coke but certainly possible from smack or alcohol. The grey

sideburns thing, that just keeps spreading, although not the same for all.

What was the point you were making here?

It's unclear

• 1 year later...

I think it was Knebby who attended this event, I not sure if she still is around but it would good to hear a few details of the night.

I only heard about it sometime later when Robert was doing a Honeydrippers show....!

1 hour ago, Cecil. said:

I think it was Knebby who attended this event, I not sure if she still is around but it would good to hear a few details of the night.

I only heard about it sometime later when Robert was doing a Honeydrippers show....!

The stalkers scared her off a long time ago

• 3 months later...

Archived