Your Time is Gonna Come LIVE ?????

jpenzabene

Any live recordings of YTIGC out there ??? Man I wish there was or that they would have done it at The O2 Reunion ! A song off of In through the Outdoor would have been nice on that show as well !

PEACE

LOVE

LED ZEPPELIN

Funny you ask now, over on the great site of Royal Orleans it was just mentioned in "The Freezer Story" page 5 in the public section. Some taper claimed there were 6/28/72 encores similar to the 6/25 LA Forum show, and Your Time is Gonna Come was supposedly played as part of a medley. I'm not sure I believe that, but the guy who claimed this sure goes into great detail about it. Theres supposedly tons of stuff out there being hoarded of Zeppelin live.

47 minutes ago, Dirty Work said:

Funny you ask now, over on the great site of Royal Orleans it was just mentioned in "The Freezer Story" page 5 in the public section. Some taper claimed there were 6/28/72 encores similar to the 6/25 LA Forum show, and Your Time is Gonna Come was supposedly played as part of a medley. I'm not sure I believe that, but the guy who claimed this sure goes into great detail about it. Theres supposedly tons of stuff out there being hoarded of Zeppelin live.

Good Ol' Mr. Tucson... hahahaha.  Good stuff.

1 hour ago, Dirty Work said:

I'm not sure I believe this taper either. He also claims stuff like having 2 hour long film footage of 1/26/69. And he also mentions that he has samples of these Tuscon encores and says for people to email him if interested...yet I have not heard a peep out of anybody else that verifies that there were any additional encores performed, from either people that were there or people who emailed this guy asking for the samples. Sorry, I don't buy it. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Yeah, why do an encore on 6/28/72. They didn't do an extended encore 6/27/72, and if I remember correctly the 6/28 audience recording (which I give maybe a 7/10 for an audience recording) they play really well, but they sound tired at the end of the show, and they just sound done, not sure how else to put it. I can't remember if the footage from 6/28 has any clues, its been years since I've seen it and its not much.

3 hours ago, Dirty Work said:

I saw that too.  Intriguing, but I'm skeptical as well.  The guy also talks about taping the Albuquerque '73 show, I remember a few years ago a soundboard of the first half of this show was supposedly released, turns out it was the Salt Lake City show.  (Not saying this guy was responsible, but it's a bit curious.) 

i'm sure some may be thinking why have this discussion, but as OP said it has never been played live. Read the posts again, and the huge red flag i missed the first time "Bring It On Home was do e without harmonica"

B.       S.     What did he leave his only damn harmonica  in LA a few days earlier? Nope. So I'm voting a big no. I'm sure the bands crew could handle the extra few ounces of weight for a couple more gigs. :lol:

I do think due to the fact that there are PLENTY of shows we haven't heard, and due to the unknowns over the years, theres probably one or two times they played it. Played it more than the partial snippets we have, from Japan for example. Theres gotta be one out there somewhere.  Most Zeppelin songs I prefer live, but this one would have been 10 times better that the studio version, at least to me it would. :wub:

Archived