My Intro: Hi

*Dazed and Confused*

Hi, I'm Olivia and I am 25 years old and a High School Physical Education and Health Teach as well as the Girl Soccer Coach. I of course love Led Zeppelin or there really wouldn't be much reason to be here. Some of my favorite tunes of there's are Tangerine, Dazed and Confused(My Anthem), The Battle of Evermore, The Rain Song, and Stairway To Heaven. I also love going to the beach, drinking beer and other adult beverages, soccer, and watching 80's Teen Movies. 

Welcome to the Forum *Dazed and Confused*! I like your avatar name. That's the song that first turned me on to Led Zeppelin.

I also like your real name...Olivia is the name of a cool hippy girl I work with. Hope you enjoy your time here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  My name is Terri.  I am a big fan of Led Zeppelin.  I am 49.  I also like classical, opera, and rock and roll, of course.  Other bands I like: QUEEN, The Who, the Stones, The Firm, Whitesnake, KISS (fan for 40 years), Aerosmith, The Beatles, and many more. My other interests are Thoroughbred racing, reading,  and I am a Titanic enthusiast.  I enjoy learning and reading and discussing any subject relating to the Titanic, and her sisters, the Olympic, and Britannic.   I have a precocious beagle, named Edge, named after the WWE Hall of Fame wrestler Edge.  Yes,  I like Professional Wrestling.  I am also a fan of movies, as well.  

Archived