1972 and 1973 Shows

ZosoAddict

1 hour ago, johnlennon696 said:

I'm aware that they played it many times lol. :P

I was just saying Providence is one of the best live versions IMO. Is what I meant.

apologies mate. . youre right. . great show. . 1973 is my fav with this one near the top

Just now, Bozoso73 said:

apologies mate. . youre right. . great show. . 1973 is my fav with this one near the top

No probs. I'e been listening to '73 a bit recently and Providence has become one of my favorite Zep shows. Page and even Plant are just 'on' all night and this show really deserves a SBD.

3 minutes ago, johnlennon696 said:

this show really deserves a SBD

Wouldn't it be great to really know whats out there?? Jimmy's stuff. . and I think he would have a ton still packed up somewhere (SBD's and the lot). .Showco peeps with tapes in the attic they've had for 40+ years. . Stolen stuff (always selfishly wished the purge at JP's house was a little more spread out not just 80's SBD's) and then there's EVSD who apparently has a grip of stuff and who knows if they're BSin'. . I know it's been discussed but to know what can ever possibly see the light of day. . Im ramblin. . I wonder if there is a SBD and it turned to dust or the boot fairy will release it possibly one day. .   

Archived