Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zola

Any time now.....

7 posts in this topic

Must be down for an update / upgrade. 

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

point

Lets wait and see shall we. An update/upgrade usually means a new album is on the way.

10 hours ago, zola said:

An update/upgrade usually means a new album is on the way.

If so, here's hoping he updated/upgraded the band first. :hysterical:

I think he's stoked about the 3/21/75 soundboard. I would be too, if I were him. Hell, you know Jimmy's gonna obtain it somehow, even if he already has a version.

Thats my two cents

Robert Plant draws a pretty big crowd in my home state, but he always seems to be pretty tight, as does anyone he plays with since 2000. IMO.

Just so you know folks - and apologies to any relevant webmasters/mistresses reading this - but you can still access Plant's website if you add "/news" to the URL. It's not updated since March. Curiously, if you click on "Road" (touring) it reverts to the "any time now" message. So mysterious but then we all like a bit o' enigma eh?

"My name is Bob, Bob O'Enigma"