Any time now.....

zola

Robert Plant was asked what the "Any time now..." message means during his BBC Radio 5 live interview today. The host asked if it meant that new music is coming. "My dear, of course," Plant replied. "What else would there be but more new, beautiful adventures?"

http://ledzepnews.com/2017/06/06/robert-plant-any-time-now-new-album-explanation/

He's achieved what he and/or his webmaster wanted, as lots of people are talking about him and Led Zeppelin (at whatever means necessary ; in this case "any time now" as it has appeared to have worked). ... "All will be revealed" 

R?

11 hours ago, blindwillie127 said:

Either that, or he was just constipated...

At Plant's age, this might very well be the situation. Someone send old Robert a jar of prunes...FAST!

6 hours ago, FL6 said:

I need to start viewing my commute to work as a beautiful adventure. It won't be easy.

Since I got my cruiser, my commutes to work are a beautiful adventure! Every damn day, I shit you not.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Any time now" cryptic message has now become a "Jimmy Page-er" where time has no meaning

for a new project to come into fruition. It's been months since Plant put the message on his home page

and yet - nothing. I guess we can take it literally - ANY, ANY time now....  In other words don't hold your

breath fans...

^^ Jimmy hasn't exactly sat on his ass since 2000 though. Jimmy Page "the Producer" has been quite active. He has let his love, loyalty and self imposed obligation to Led Zeppelin's legacy take priority over his solo plans.. John Paul and Robert aren't about to do it. It isn't going to be trusted to an outsider.  So it's on Jimmy. This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody at this point. I'd rather have a solo Jimmy album than BBC re re master any day. But it isn't up to me.. 

I too wish he would stop with the vague announcements until if and when there is something to talk about.  But whatever..

Robert's goofy, clever, off the cuff "waiting on the Capricorns" type answers are just as annoying and credible to me as "I want to be seen playing". 

6 hours ago, bluecongo said:

By my count, Robert has released 4 albums since 2000, this will make 5

Jimmy has been promising a new album since 2000, we've gotten zero so far

seems to me Robert has a bit more credibility eh?  

Spot on.

Anyhow.. 

I thought it was ridiculous that the press ran with "Zeppelin to reunite"!!! Well yeah.... Robert Plant's web page says only "any time now" so what else could it mean!!! YAY....There's some fake news pulled out of absolute nothingness for ya.  

But at least it puts our favorite band back in the hot center spotlight for a day or two.. which isn't a bad thing.... But that Jimmy Page... fighting with Robbie Williams when he should be breaking in a new band!!! WTF Jimmy whahah ... You promised!!! I don't care that you're almost 74!! GET OUT THERE.. !! 

Time for breakfast... 

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me of (shock horror !!) Plant's Coca-Cola commercial around Now and Zen. Remember, supposedly at that

point Plant's solo career had tanked some after SAS. What was said recently sounds like a publicity ploy, but for Robert

to not be aware of his statement's possible interpretation, is incredibly oblivious. Actually early in Plant's solo career

Robert used to go on and on how even if he were penniless, he would never play Zep songs or reunite again. Sure.

Archived